Adverts that annoy..

This was voted as the most hated advert a few years ago, There tasty, tasty oh so very tasty, or words to that effect, some sort of breakfast cereal, I think. The reality was the box they came in was more nutritious.

12 minutes ago, choogling said:

This was voted as the most hated advert a few years ago, There tasty, tasty oh so very tasty, or words to that effect, some sort of breakfast cereal, I think. The reality was the box they came in was more nutritious.

With a young Ross Kemp dancing around like a fool   😀

On 08/12/2022 at 19:58, ukdobby said:

Post code lottery adverts.All of them.

Just seen Alison Hammond advertising this now, a bigger nobody than the others mentioned previously,  years ago she came absoloutley nowhere in big brother and even though that show is annoying the public deemed her unpopular so that just shows the mentality of TV bosses who put her on shows  at present,  same goes with that horrid  Rylan Clarke and Kieth Lemmon, talentless nobodies. Oh! and before I forget,  another one,  that Richard shoplifting Madely. Arrrrgh. :rant:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...