Queens Social Club - Venue for hire

Ginger1

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Lindsey & I'm the Bars & Events manager for Queens Social Club. We're based on Queens road which has ideal transport links for whatever area of the city you are in.

We have a large function room that is currently avaliable for hire. The room comprises of the following -

Private entance

2 sets of male/female toilets

stage

private bar

Fully air-con/heated

We hold any type of event, meeting, wedding evening receptions, party or live music gig - all you need to do is get in touch!

For private parties you can also provide your own buffet, DJ and decorate the room for your special evening

If Queens sounds like the ideal venue for you, then please do get in contact with Lindsey on 077033 27022, email queenssocial@hotmail.co.uk or find us on Facebook by searching Queens Social Club

was absolutely outraged when I rang up to book a "wake" for my nan. She was always in queens road social club. Singing and dancing. Bringing my and my sister there as we were growing up. He name was Kathleen Ivy Cartwright .... people in the pub knew her as Kath she used to sit at the back of the room where the stage was in the corner. Was disgraced you wouldnt let us hire a room for her wake.

Just for the record in case anyone else finds themself in this situation, Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead offer a service where bookings for wakes are free...even if you aren't a member of the club. We see it as one way to offer a bit of help to people when they need it most. Please feel free to contact us for more information about this. Our number is 0114 2374130 or mail us at stsclub@btconnect.com.

---------- Post added 03-07-2014 at 18:05 ----------

By the way Lindsey... good luck in your new role, it can be a bit of a challenge for clubs at the moment I'm afraid - but if we all stick together it'll be better for all of us won't it? If we hear of anyone wanting a central venue we'll pass on your number and maybe if you hear of anyone wanting a big outside venue you could do the same? At least we'll be doing our bit to keep the Sheffield pub and club scene alive and kicking!!! Best of luck.

Archived