Nosy Neighbours can check on disability benefits

And if someone is doing something that affects society, society should have the right to know about it.

What are you doing right now? I have a right to know. What were you and your wife up to last night? I have a right to know. Can you really afford another child? What did the Doctor say to you on your last appointment? I hope it's not bad news! Cancer is very expensive to treat, such a drain on our taxes and personal time, raising money for cancer research, etc.

Care to answer all the questions, or would you rather me keep my nose out of your personal life?

What are you doing right now? I have a right to know. What were you and your wife up to last night? I have a right to know. Can you really afford another child? What did the Doctor say to you on your last appointment? I hope it's not bad news! Cancer is very expensive to treat, such a drain on our taxes and personal time, raising money for cancer research, etc.

Care to answer all the questions, or would you rather me keep my nose out of your personal life?

Right now I am typing out a response to to your silly post, what me and my partner got up doesn't affect society but since you asked we watched some TV and went to bed, yes we can afford another child but wouldn't consider having one because of our age, and I can't remember what the doctor said last time I visited because it was such a long time ago.

Neighbours are one of the best groups of people to help cut benefit fraud because they will see and hear more than the benefits fraud investigates, so allowing them to check if their neighbour is in receipt of benefits can only help society.

Right now I am typing out a response to to your silly post, what me and my partner got up doesn't affect society but since you asked we watched some TV and went to bed, yes we can afford another child but wouldn't consider having one because of our age, and I can't remember what the doctor said last time I visited because it was such a long time ago.

Neighbours are one of the best groups of people to help cut benefit fraud because they will see and hear more than the benefits fraud investigates, so allowing them to check if their neighbour is in receipt of benefits can only help society.

You miss my point entirely! If you were to read between the lines you would have realised that.

Everything you do affects society as a whole. The majority of what you do is personal. I don't want to know what's going on in your life, and I don't want you to know what's going on in mine, because it's personal. That includes whether or not I'm claiming any benefits.

You miss my point entirely! If you were to read between the lines you would have realised that.

Everything you do affects society as a whole. The majority of what you do is personal. I don't want to know what's going on in your life, and I don't want you to know what's going on in mine, because it's personal. That includes whether or not I'm claiming any benefits.

I didn't miss your point, I just don't think its important and everything I do doesn't affect society, but claiming benefits would and I wouldn't have a problem with it being public knowledge because fraudsters would be less likley to get away with it.

I didn't miss your point, I just don't think its important and everything I do doesn't affect society, but claiming benefits would and I wouldn't have a problem with it being public knowledge because fraudsters would be less likley to get away with it.

If you were planning on having another child, that would affect society, you'd get child tax credits. Would you want it to be public knowledge that you and your Mrs were at it every night trying?

If you got diagnosed with cancer, that would affect society, unless you plan on paying for your own treatment.

Why should someone on DLA be treat any differently?

If you were planning on having another child, that would affect society, you'd get child tax credits. Would you want it to be public knowledge that you and your Mrs were at it every night trying?

If you got diagnosed with cancer, that would affect society, unless you plan on paying for your own treatment.

Why should someone on DLA be treat any differently?

I have no idea why you think it would bother anyone, having sex is normal, most humans do it, and most people know that most people do it.

I take it you feel the same about MP's wages and expenses, what they are paid and what they spend it on is private and nothing to do with you.

Archived