Leon brittan in the news again

We have the most right wing government in living memory.

Really? what about gay marriage that's just come in?

and why is this important

Because it relates to Operation Fernbridge which is about paedophiles in government from 1979 to the late 80s and I read the other day that it may possibly be up to 1999.

Because it relates to Operation Fernbridge which is about paedophiles in government from 1979 to the late 80s and I read the other day that it may possibly be up to 1999.

Leon Brittan might relate to Operation Fernbridge but you'll have to explain why you think Nick Clegg working with Brittan in the EU years after he ceased to be Home Secretary in the UK had anything to do with it.

Not at all. The whole 'Liberal' thing was a con that we've found out to our cost - Neo-Liberal (a la Thatcher) yes. We have the most right wing government in living memory.
Yeah, living memory if you happen to be a dog:hihi:

If you think this lot are right wing I have idea what you'd have made of Maggie & Tebbit. Blair was more right wing than Cameron, and that is no exaggeration.

Really? what about gay marriage that's just come in?

A needle in a haystack of far right wing policies to punish the poor and reward the rich, sadly, and probably only came about because some of their rich friends were putting pressure on them.

---------- Post added 04-07-2014 at 17:23 ----------

Yeah, living memory if you happen to be a dog:hihi:

If you think this lot are right wing I have idea what you'd have made of Maggie & Tebbit. Blair was more right wing than Cameron, and that is no exaggeration.

Even Maggie didn't force people to work for benefits and in to zero hour contracts, did she? I don't think she kicked off the disabled and dying from benefits either, did she? Did she sell the NHS off too?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/sep/17/cameron-goes-where-thatcher-never-dared

A needle in a haystack of far right wing policies to punish the poor and reward the rich, sadly, and probably only came about because some of their rich friends were putting pressure on them.

---------- Post added 04-07-2014 at 17:23 ----------

Even Maggie didn't force people to work for benefits and in to zero hour contracts, did she? I don't think she kicked off the disabled and dying from benefits either, did she? Did she sell the NHS off too?

Probably becuase although some of the Coalition's economic ploicies are slightly right-of-centre, their social mindset is someway to the left of centre.

Why shouldn't people work for benefits if they are capable of doing so?

Ther are no prizes for wasting the maximum amount of money possible.

Leon Brittan might relate to Operation Fernbridge but you'll have to explain why you think Nick Clegg working with Brittan in the EU years after he ceased to be Home Secretary in the UK had anything to do with it.

I don't have to do anything but since you asked so, er .... nicely, I'll tell you. Leon Britton was an MP and the last time I looked so was Nick Clegg, or at aleast, a very poor approximation of one.

"The former home secretary Leon Brittan – Nick Clegg's first political boss "

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2010/aug/19/leon-brittan-conservatives-nick-clegg

Archived