Leon brittan in the news again

I don't have to do anything but since you asked so, er .... nicely, I'll tell you. Leon Britton was an MP and the last time I looked so was Nick Clegg, or at aleast, a very poor approximation of one.

"The former home secretary Leon Brittan – Nick Clegg's first political boss "

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2010/aug/19/leon-brittan-conservatives-nick-clegg

Yes we know Clegg worked with him years afterwards - that doesn't explain why it's relevant to Operation Fernbridge.

---------- Post added 05-07-2014 at 18:46 ----------

He should face charges of perverting the course of justice. Or justifying the course of perverts.

He should certainly be investigated.

---------- Post added 05-07-2014 at 18:48 ----------

I thought he was still playing for Swansea.

Good point. Given the subject it would be nice if everyone made the effort to spell the guy's name correctly so they don't inadvertently accuse someone else.

real facts are known , me myself doesnt need a so called 50 th something police inquiry or a government inquiry. ya an idiot if you think real facts will ever be made public. Its now up to the individual if they think the government are child abusing killers .. well with everything i have come across on the net from old documents to allegations of abuse and cover ups their has been, for eg .. jersey, 300 people gave police statements saying they were abused but the investigation never went any further.

Archived