Sunfest Beer Festival 2014

Doom

This event is at the Rising Sun in Nether Green (near Fulwood) next weekend.

Usual form is Abbeydale beers takeover the pub bar with about 100 guest beers in a tent on the rear car park along with a music tent, food tent and charity fundraising tent.

Bus 83A and 120 stops right outside the pub.

This event is at the Rising Sun in Nether Green (near Fulwood) next weekend.

Usual form is Abbeydale beers takeover the pub bar with about 100 guest beers in a tent on the rear car park along with a music tent, food tent and charity fundraising tent.

Bus 83A and 120 stops right outside the pub.

Went to this 2 years back,it was a good day,some really good ales.

There's 21 beers I fancy trying on Friday, so it could be a long afternoon/early evening.

Abbeydale 3712 is top of my list followed by Inhov The Black.

I've had the Inhov The Black once before at a festival and I need to try it again to see if it really is as good as I remember. It wasn't quite as good as Saint Petersburg, but not far off, which is high praise indeed.

Regards

Doom

Guest sibon
There's 21 beers I fancy trying on Friday, so it could be a long afternoon/early evening.

Abbeydale 3712 is top of my list followed by Inhov The Black.

I've had the Inhov The Black once before at a festival and I need to try it again to see if it really is as good as I remember. It wasn't quite as good as Saint Petersburg, but not far off, which is high praise indeed.

Regards

Doom

See... If you'd been going on Saturday, we could have discussed the Tour De France over a pint:)

I'm looking forward to it, very much.

See... If you'd been going on Saturday, we could have discussed the Tour De France over a pint:)

I'm looking forward to it, very much.

We always do the Friday at this festival because we like the strong beers and they usually start running out by Friday evening.

There's not much I could discuss regarding TdF, because I didn't really know what was going on, but I did thoroughly enjoy the whole day/event.

Regards

Doom

Archived