Definition of success in one`s life?

That's just what people with no money say.

I've literally never ever met one wealthy person who would agree with that statement, in fact, they'd laugh in your face. Well, maybe not laugh, it would be more of a scoff as they rolled their eyes and walked off, probably looking for security to have you removed.

You're talking to a millionaire now.

That's just what people with no money say.

I've literally never ever met one wealthy person who would agree with that statement, in fact, they'd laugh in your face. Well, maybe not laugh, it would be more of a scoff as they rolled their eyes and walked off, probably looking for security to have you removed.

How do you know the private thoughts of the wealthy Coutts, do you have telepathic abilities; or is that what you fantasise about while working in the box factory - being wealthy?

How do you know the private thoughts of the wealthy Coutts, do you have telepathic abilities; or is that what you fantasise about while working in the box factory - being wealthy?

I'll have you know that I'm doing very well at the box factory. My boss says that if I continue to produce such high quality work I could make supervisor within the next 15 years! And when I do, my hourly rate will go up by £1.86, so who will be having the last laugh then. YES, exactly! And that is yet another example of success!

I'll have you know that I'm doing very well at the box factory. My boss says that if I continue to produce such high quality work I could make supervisor within the next 15 years! And when I do, my hourly rate will go up by £1.86, so who will be having the last laugh then. YES, exactly! And that is yet another example of success!

I don't believe you for one minute, you appear far to sophisticated to work in a

factory, now own it, that's a different matter.

Anyway didn't the last box factory in Sheffield close a few years back in 2009?

Is this where you worked Coutts?

http://www.blancoandbull.com/the-joseph-pickering-sons-story/

I don't believe you for one minute, you appear far to sophisticated to work in a

factory, now own it, that's a different matter.

Anyway didn't the last box factory in Sheffield close a few years back in 2009?

Is this where you worked Coutts?

http://www.blancoandbull.com/the-joseph-pickering-sons-story/

Do you think so? Coutts doesn't come across as sophisticated to me.

What a sad ending for them. Bankers eh.

Typical cop-out, refusing to answer my questions. :roll:

---------- Post added 06-07-2014 at 22:50 ----------

Do you think so? Coutts doesn't come across as sophisticated to me.

I was being ironic. :roll:

Archived