The man who lives in 1946.

I doubt if you will become younger, however the next big scientific thing that will change the world will be teleportation and time travel.

We won't have too long to go.

I can see a use for time travel already. Ship all the crooks, perverts, terrorists and the rest of the scumbags who afflict society back 2000 years with a one way ticket

I doubt if you will become younger, however the next big scientific thing that will change the world will be teleportation and time travel.

We won't have too long to go.

Youv'e been watching too much Star Trek !!

Technology advances at incredible speed, but teleportation and time travel will never happen,

these belong to fiction not reality.

Amazing piece and incredible idea!

I have always had a fascination for the 1920s, Roaring Twenties - Jazz, the advent of the motorcar, Art Nouveau and Art Deco, film and the telephone, the maturation of Impressionist art and the advent of futurist thinking. It must have felt very similar to the nineties with the advent of internet, mobile phones, long distance holidays and so on, but with a special sauce all of its own.

The end of the First world war brought massive prosperity and if we forget about the ensuing depression of the thirties it must have been an amazing time to be alive.

Youv'e been watching too much Star Trek !!

Technology advances at incredible speed, but teleportation and time travel will never happen,

these belong to fiction not reality.

You are behind the times, excuse the pun. I remember the advances that were announce on the news about this around 2004. It has already been achieved with an atom so small it can not be seen with the human eye, only a microscope, like the tiny bugs that are so small that live on our body that we can't see.

They can do it with micro matter, so it will be only a matter of time before we advance to larger matter. Incredible.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation

You are behind the times, excuse the pun. I remember the advances that were announce on the news about this around 2004. It has already been achieved with an atom so small it can not be seen with the human eye, only a microscope, like the tiny bugs that are so small that live on our body that we can't see.

They can do it with micro matter, so it will be only a matter of time before we advance to larger matter. Incredible.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation

That's not teleporting matter - that's transmitting the information about the energy state of matter from one location to another. It doesn't move anything at all.

Archived