There is a Sickness in the Land.

May I suggest that you check online to see what the definition of every actually means.

Looking at the terminology (eg city halls) I'd say there's a very strong chance the OP copied and pasted this from an American site.

I'm not disputing there are certainly abusers about, but my experience of the (thankfully small number) child sex abusers convicted, within my circle of former friends, one of the three was not one of the child's actual family members.

One was the grandfather of the victim, the other one was the father of the victim, who actually had a child by her own father. The non-related abuser was someone who was employed to be the child's private tutor.

Im not trying to belittle the possibility of child-abuse, but I do think that publicising riduculous rants like the OP have a negative effect on a serious issue.

Anyone with any sense knows such posts are way over the top, and the danger is that such things make "everything over the top", a bit like the boy who cried wolf; people stop listening.

Im just glad Im not a paediatricain in his local area ;)

This country is rancid, with child molesters in the media, TV, parliament as well as the general public. We have the papers bugging our phones and paying off coppers for info. We have been in a situation where an aussie media tycoon decided who our prime minister would be. Right at the very top of the establishment the people are as bent as nine bob notes, wanting to preach and make laws for the masses but the same laws don't apply to them. Fiddling their expenses, fiddling with children, taking back handers, getting coppers to turn a blind eye to their crimes, coppers taking back handers from journo's and making stories up about politicians and have the arrogance to think they can get away with it.

Or is it rancid? Maybe it's a country That is at last waking up and leading the world in this because whatever your opinion, we are not the only country with these problems, far, far from it.

I have to agree. 100% And I could add a few other things too.

Pushing the sexual boundaries seems to have become the new game for politicians to get a thrill from. First he'd have to resign if he was caught commiting adultery, then it was homosexuality, now it's paedophillia. Basically the more powerful they get the more heinous the crime.

Are you suggesting that homosexuality is an heinous crime?

There is a Sickness in the Land.

By ‘Concerned’.

The sickness to which I refer is ‘paedophilia’, a cancer which is threatening to invade every corner of our country, the tentacles of which reaching into every level of our society. Estimates as high as 25% of all children have fallen victim to the blight, (B.B.C. Breakfast 3rd July, 2014).

And how have they made this estimate?

It sounds ludicrously high to me. We've all been children, so did 1 in 4 of our friends 'fall victim'?

I ask, ‘is there anything more important than protecting our children against monsters ?’

Well, you have to keep the real risk in perspective don't you. There are many important things in life.

what more should we do ?.

The answer to that question is not so straightforward. First of all we have to understand it, and that means understanding every aspect of it, including the filthy rotten practitioners of paedophilia along with protecting our children and grandchildren from them. Propaganda that changed our attitudes to drink driving, smoking, alcohol and drug addiction, has got to be used to educate and inform us all. Only then can we look in the mirror and decide if we are concerned enough to stop it.

Drink driving was socially acceptable, so was smoking. Are you trying to claim that paedophilia is socially acceptable, and that the public view needs changing? Because if so, I think you're wrong, nobody thinks it's acceptable, no propaganda is needed.

I know from dealing with it that nothing less than a total change of public perception of ‘it’ will begin the process of safeguarding our children.

How so. Given that the public are already totally against paedophilia. What change needs to happen?

Paedophiles take

advantage of our ignorance of them, they thrive and multiply in our ignorance just like the rats, they are bringing and spreading the disease amongst us.

What ignorance?

Most paedophiles are regarded as ‘Protected Species’ amongst those professionals who are tasked to rid us of them

What? I mean, what does this even mean?

, and so we have to tackle their protection first or we will be wasting our time. They don’t have a capital P stamped on their foreheads, they seem to be just like everyone else, neighbourly, friendly, good drinking buddies, it’s what they do in private that separates them from ‘everyone else’. Non-Paedophile teachers, lecturers, social workers, police officers, local and central government politicians, lawyers, etc. the list is endless, can spot the signs of abuse in children. They seem remote from other children, quiet and distant, deep in thought, have you ever seen them laughing as they play with other children ?.

And all these people are already expected to, and capable of, reporting if they see behaviour that is unusual.

Most paedophiles were abused as children, and pass it on to their own. If you suspect that a child is being abused, report it to the N.S.P.C.C. or Childline, if you are afraid to give your name, report it nevertheless using ‘Concerned’ or something else.

People already do this.

This is the first step, but remember, you’ve only passed the buck, nothing more. Ladies, you know if there’s something wrong in the house, face the possibility that it could be something so dreadful that you have ignored it for long enough.
Are you accusing all fathers of being paedophiles, or just some?

Paedophiles, like all other psychopaths, can lie so convincingly that most will believe anything they say, but you know don’t you ?. Do something about it or stay awake at night.

Paedophilia isn't a form of psychopathy, nor can psychopaths lie particularly well, perhaps you're thinking of sociopaths?

And if they can lie as well as you say, then how does someone "know"?

You've ranted a lot there, but actually said very little.

Archived