Any fancy also to learn play tennis?

Hiya all,

I'm looking for some new friends who would like to go with me and get some tennis lesson as I'm a total amateur but really would like to go and try it.

I'm a Polish native speaker but have no problem with English.

Any one interested please give me a shout :)

Hi,

I've recently started playing at Bingham park. I'm 35 years old, competitive (but not when it comes to tennis at present) by nature, looking to improve all aspects of my game and keep fit by playing a few evenings a week and/or at w/ends.

I'd also consider joining a club (e.g. Hallamshire or Rustlings) if I had a regular opponent(s).

I live at Hunters bar (S11) and do not know how to drive so my options on where I can play are limited.

Regards,

David

Hi,

I'm up for some tennis training! Used to play when I was younger and as far as I remember, liked it a lot. I live at Hillsborough (S6) but any court within Sheffield will do. PM me with some details cause I can't send messages (spam protection measures for new users).

Cheers,

Jack

• 1 month later...

Hi JackExEck & Grace007,

I've been away for 6 weeks...

mattcbr never replied to my post so don't know what he ended up doing....

If it is lessons you're wanting just call into any of the tennis clubs (e.g. Hallamshire or Rustlings) and they will be able to link you up with someone.

I'm just interested in regularly playing for fun (but with the intention of getting much better in the process) at Bingham park, but I'd also consider joining a club (e.g. Hallamshire or Rustlings - they have better, all-weather, courts) if I had regular opposition.

If having a regular opponent would be 'lesson enough', then let me know and we can exchange contact details.

Bye

Hi all, I am still interested. I live in the S17 area but can arrange to commute to S6. I am generally free on most weekday evenings (other than Mondays & Wednesdays) from 7pm. I can also do weekends.

I tend to go to Millhouses Park (but they charge a fiver for the court - all outdoor courts). Hallamshire is good but expensive. They have a new training course for beginners (1.5hours per session) over a 12/14 week period at £15 a session. I did a taster and it was really good but can't afford it!

Thanks,

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...