The nations favourite motown song.

Gazza58

I'm not that keen on the Supremes, especially once Diana Ross was pushed to the forefront. I thought the other two girls had the better voices. (But hey, if you're knocking off the MD of your record label, who's to argue if he says you're up front?)

I was in heaven, listening to the wonderful songs. I was just disappointed that they didn't play much more than snatches of each of the songs.

I might treat myself to the album linked to the show.

Some great stuff from Motown and great bands/singers,some famous some not so famous,R Dean Taylor and The Elgins are 2 what spring to mind.

I loved the Four Tops, I thought they were brilliant at the Fiesta, Oh the good old days.

I was in morrisons the other day and they were playing Edwin Starr's SOS. What performer he was. Saw him at the City Hall in the early 90s. He was supporting the Temptations but stole the show.

I'm not that keen on the Supremes, especially once Diana Ross was pushed to the forefront. I thought the other two girls had the better voices. (But hey, if you're knocking off the MD of your record label, who's to argue if he says you're up front?)

I was in heaven, listening to the wonderful songs. I was just disappointed that they didn't play much more than snatches of each of the songs.

I might treat myself to the album linked to the show.

my thought exactly. but i suppose they would need an "all nighter" of a show to do them all justice.

Archived