Vanessa Feltz Attacked By Trolls After Revealing Rolf Harris Assault

Vanessa Feltz has hit back at "vile" trolls who attacked her for publicly claiming that she had been indecently assaulted by Rolf Harris while interviewing him live on TV.

I have 2 questions.....

• Has she now reported the crime to the police?
  • And has she been paid by the press for the story of this allegation?

If she/will has gained financially then i have no sympathy if she gets a negative reaction from the public. She makes her money from appearing in gossip columns, cheap celebrity magazines and tv programs like Big Brother that dissects the lives of others.

According to the Express article here she didnt report it herself, but she believes producers and upper managements brought it to project Yewtrees attention. She confirmed what had happened to her

As per the article:

The star, who has neither sought nor received money for this interview, said that if needed she was prepared to give evidence in future proceedings.

I see one of the Nolan sisters has also suddenly remembered she was attacked by Rolf Harris the minute there was a chance of a bit of publicity and cash.

You can understand ordinary people keeping quiet for fear of not being believed but surely a TV presenter should have said something if it was happening in full view of the camera?

She claims it was done on LIVE telly.

I assume then all of this will be on camera for everyone to see??

Most TV sets operate multiple camera's covering a variety of angles and shots.

They aren't normally archived though. Likewise with rehearsals / advert break gaps - normally only the PasB (Programme as Broadcast) copy of live shows is kept.

She has made a complaint and apparently so has Linda Nolan, at first it looks a bit opportunistic but if not the truth, what do they have to gain? other than making themselves look really silly.

If a complaint is made it has to be looked into, no matter who they are if true then he needs prosecuting if, they are fibbing they would be dealt with appropriately for wasting police time.

Since Savile this seems to have opened an enormous can of worms, and it doesn't look like stopping any time soon, if they've done it doesn't matter what age they are get them prosecuted & if convicted banged up.

She has made a complaint and apparently so has Linda Nolan, at first it looks a bit opportunistic but if not the truth, what do they have to gain? other than making themselves look really silly.

If a complaint is made it has to be looked into, no matter who they are if true then he needs prosecuting if, they are fibbing they would be dealt with appropriately for wasting police time.

Since Savile this seems to have opened an enormous can of worms, and it doesn't look like stopping any time soon, if they've done it doesn't matter what age they are get them prosecuted & if convicted banged up.

No Way. These people have publicist. This is very well timed.

She didnt make the accusation when he was arrested or during the trial. If she had made the accusation and Harris was found innocent then she wouldve been in very precarious position in the media.

But she waited till he was found guilty to say "oh yeah, he touched me up to" :suspect:

Archived