Vanessa Feltz Attacked By Trolls After Revealing Rolf Harris Assault

Im not trolling. I started the thread.

I dont have 3 hours to listen to her radio show. Sorry

Im just saying that i dont trust her motives.

People are making time contributing to YOUR thread yet you can't take the time to acknowledge a particular posters contribution other than " I don't trust her"?

BTW, trolls do start threads, nothing new there.

im not the only person who thinks that this is a just a publicity stunt and that she has 'timely' released this story for her own means. Alopt of people are being nasty about her looks & weight but thats not my agenda.

Im weary & have no time for people who live their lives like an open wound selling their & other personal business for money.

She has been guilty of that on more than 1 occasion.

She may be genuine on this occasion but unfortunately its like the boy who cried wolf.

No one has mentioned Nolan cause she doesnt make a living from media explotation.

Thats my point and im sticking to it.

No Way. These people have publicist. This is very well timed.

She didnt make the accusation when he was arrested or during the trial. If she had made the accusation and Harris was found innocent then she wouldve been in very precarious position in the media.

But she waited till he was found guilty to say "oh yeah, he touched me up to" :suspect:

From the article, I read that she in fact did, but police felt it was too late in the trial proceedings for her to give evidence.

---------- Post added 08-07-2014 at 02:58 ----------

Alopt of people are being nasty about her looks & weight but thats not my agenda..

So why mention that then?

im not the only person who thinks that this is a just a publicity stunt and that she has 'timely' released this story for her own means. Alopt of people are being nasty about her looks & weight but thats not my agenda.

Im weary & have no time for people who live their lives like an open wound selling their & other personal business for money.

She has been guilty of that on more than 1 occasion.

She may be genuine on this occasion but unfortunately its like the boy who cried wolf.

No one has mentioned Nolan cause she doesnt make a living from media explotation.

Thats my point and im sticking to it.

Linda Nolan has Been mentioned in this thread

It's disturbing to see the ways that molested women who speak out can be silenced - even in this supposedly modern and progressive age.

Are you a pretty lass who's been molested? Then according to the misogynists of the Sheffield Forum, you should shut up and be grateful you're not a minger.

Are you a minger who's been molested? Then according to the misogynists of the Sheffield Forum, you should shut up and be grateful that anybody would touch you with a bargepole.

:roll:

It's disturbing to see the ways that molested women who speak out can be silenced - even in this supposedly modern and progressive age.

Are you a pretty lass who's been molested? Then according to the misogynists of the Sheffield Forum, you should shut up and be grateful you're not a minger.

Are you a minger who's been molested? Then according to the misogynists of the Sheffield Forum, you should shut up and be grateful that anybody would touch you with a bargepole.

:roll:

Well said The Joker.

So why have you bothered to post a thread and waste the past 24 hours posting on the subject?

Also, where is your proof she has done this for money?

But CS I pointed out in my 1st paragraph "what do they have to gain", but have plenty to lose bud.

Why didn't she come forward before the trial. It does come across as waiting for the verdict in order to get a free hit.

Archived