Vanessa Feltz Attacked By Trolls After Revealing Rolf Harris Assault

Why would it be if, as she claimed, it happened on live television in full view of the cameras?

What's your problem here? Have you listened to the testimonies of these girls, about how they were terrified to come forward when they were molested?

Have you ever been sexually assaulted? Do you even have the slightest clue how it feels to be on the receiving end?

I suggest you shut your cat flap and take a look at yourself. You're attacking the victim of a sexual assault. You're pathetic!

I think that if i was sexually assaulted the last thing on my mind would be to go to the papers.

But this is the way that people like Feltz live their lives. Its natural for them.

If i was a victim of the Harris trial i would be angry at her for turning it into a circus for her own PR gain.

Vanessa publicly spoke out about her ordeal when the court case was over. She was asked and offered to be a witness, but the police left it too late for the defence.

So where is the circus, now that she has spoken out after the trial?

Court proceedings state she couldn't speak about this whilst the trial was ongoing.

So where is the circus or is it all in your mind?

What's your problem here? Have you listened to the testimonies of these girls, about how they were terrified to come forward when they were molested?

Have you ever been sexually assaulted? Do you even have the slightest clue how it feels to be on the receiving end?

I suggest you shut your cat flap and take a look at yourself. You're attacking the victim of a sexual assault. You're pathetic!

This isn't about other girls, this thread is specifically about Vanessa Feltz, a well-known loud-mouthed, self-obsessed TV presenter who never misses a chance to get herself in the papers. It's very suspicious that such a person would keep quiet about an attack for 18 years and only suddenly remember it when the publicity surrounding Rolf Harris gave her a chance to relaunch her failing media career.

Just like with Savile, in the wake of the Rolf Harris conviction there will be many people coming forward with spurious and false allegations in the hope of making money or getting some publicity.

The rational reaction to anyone making a claim of sexual abuse would be to ask them to offer some kind of proof with witnesses, evidence or, in Feltz's case, TV footage. You must be extremely gullible if you automatically think any such claim is genuine.

I don't doubt that she's genuine but she should have pursued it at the time.

It wouldn't have taken much digging to find out that Harris had a reputation.

She could have helped bring him to justice years ago.

There seems to have been a lot of people not doing enough to stop the likes of Harris & Hall.

As for Saville, the amount of heads in the sand over him is despicable. The BBC gave him a program allowing him direct access to kids even though there were strong suspicions as early as the 60s that he was a serial paedophille. Astonishing.

This isn't about other girls, this thread is specifically about Vanessa Feltz, a well-known loud-mouthed, self-obsessed TV presenter who never misses a chance to get herself in the papers. It's very suspicious that such a person would keep quiet about an attack for 18 years and only suddenly remember it when the publicity surrounding Rolf Harris gave her a chance to relaunch her failing media career.

In what way is it suspicious. Are you trying to suggest that it's made up.

When it's on film :loopy:

Just like with Savile, in the wake of the Rolf Harris conviction there will be many people coming forward with spurious and false allegations in the hope of making money or getting some publicity.

It's on film you idiot!

The rational reaction to anyone making a claim of sexual abuse would be to ask them to offer some kind of proof with witnesses, evidence or, in Feltz's case, TV footage. You must be extremely gullible if you automatically think any such claim is genuine.

Yes, the footage the Met have seen? That one. The one I quoted them earlier as having seen...

Perhaps you could read the thread, instead of just mouthing off?

In the boom of social networking, you can see why she didn't report it at the time. Just look at the discussing reaction she has got!!

Or equally as gullible if you think any such claims are unfounded simply because you don't like a person, yeah that's rationality for you. Abusers don't consider such attributes like "loud mouthed" or "self obsessed" when their sticky little fingers get under way. But the loud mouthed misogynists who find women a threat simply because they probably have more balls than themselves. You're a classic example of this. To be honest your moral compass is so screwed up I'd be shocked to find you have any redeemable qualities, as with a couple of others on here.

Vanessa publicly spoke out about her ordeal when the court case was over. She was asked and offered to be a witness, but the police left it too late for the defence.

So where is the circus, now that she has spoken out after the trial?

Court proceedings state she couldn't speak about this whilst the trial was ongoing.

So where is the circus or is it all in your mind?

Poppet2......im not saying she hasnt been a victim but i assure you she will gain financially from the publicity.

I dont agree with turning justice into a media circus and i believe that she didnt do it for the justice.

Thats all i have to say about it now.

Poppet2......im not saying she hasnt been a victim but i assure you she will gain financially from the publicity.

How? Has she sold her story to the papers? How is she going gain financially? Is it in her book or something?

Archived