Men, Tips on how to attract a woman

Be loaded - you can be as ugly as sin but if you're rich it doesn't matter :hihi:
Someone once asked Peter Crouch what he would be if he wasn't an international footballer. "A virgin" he replied

True story

I've always tried to be a sex object in order to attract women. First it was the teddy-boy hairstyle, then Elvis style with tight T-shirt, then a Beatle cut, then all that Flower-Power stuff, but none ever worked. Any suggestions welcome.

Be confident, but not arrogant. Be happy in your own skin, without having to look in every mirror, or window you pass.

Be curteous - its old fashioned but it works. Opening doors etc. Its that simple.

Try not to perv on other women whilst we're talking to you - we won't mention it - but we saw you looking!

I would like to give some simple tips to the men of Sheffield, on how to attract a woman.

Two very simple ways:

1. Be a charmer. Every woman loves a charmer, manners are everything and you will surely stand out in the crowd.

2. Have a sense of humour, women love that in a man.

Has anyone got any more good tips?

wondered why I seemed to attract em all :P

Yes it does help for the mature woman anyway./ Coupled with a nice smile to et her know you are intrested in her helps as well. :P

Nothing worse than staring into a mouth which has teeth that resembles the front window of a bakers shop!:gag:

It's all about a nice smile for me :thumbsup:

Nothing put me off more than guys drinking 12 pints of Stella followed by a kebab before throwing it up all over the pavement.

---------- Post added 09-07-2014 at 13:44 ----------

Nothing worse than staring into a mouth which has teeth that resembles the front window of a bakers shop!:gag:

It's all about a nice smile for me :thumbsup:

That too. :thumbsup:

Nothing put me off more than guys drinking 12 pints of Stella followed by a kebab before throwing it up all over the pavement.

---------- Post added 09-07-2014 at 13:44 ----------

That too. :thumbsup:

Foxy Lady, I wrote this all for you

I see you, heh, on down on the scene

Foxy

You make me wanna get up and scream

Foxy

Ah, baby listen now

I've made up my mind

I'm tired of wasting all my precious time

You've got to be all mine, all mine

Foxy lady

Here I come

Or maybe Jimmy did.

That is very cynical, not all women are like that. :rant:

Ok then, loaded or loaded in the trouser department ... or maybe both.

Personally I'd go with bathing, scrubbing finger nails, clean teetch, knowing how to put clothes together ... and that doesn't mean jeans and a T shirt and wearing the shirt flaps outside of your trousers

I've always tried to be a sex object in order to attract women. First it was the teddy-boy hairstyle, then Elvis style with tight T-shirt, then a Beatle cut, then all that Flower-Power stuff, but none ever worked. Any suggestions welcome.

Well if you wore these in the last decade then no sir!! you wouldn't of had any joy :hihi::hihi:

Archived