Men, Tips on how to attract a woman

Has the quality of Sheffield blokes declined so much in the last twenty years that they've now got to be told to clean their teeth, have a bath, smile and not throw up on the pavement if they want to attract a woman?

What's next in the list of Yorkshire dating tips? Make sure you pee in the toilet and not in the kitchen sink when you visit a woman's house?

Has the quality of Sheffield blokes declined so much in the last twenty years that they've now got to be told to clean their teeth, have a bath, smile and not throw up on the pavement if they want to attract a woman?

What's next in the list of Yorkshire dating tips? Make sure you pee in the toilet and not in the kitchen sink when you visit a woman's house?

we already been out? :P

I had a boyfriend (many boyfriends ago :hihi: ) who thought one night it was acceptable to barge into the bathroom whilst I was using it and wee in the sink!!

Now it didn't finish our relationship but I can honestly say that when I drew up a list of pro's and con's when ending it that was on the list on con's!!!

Nothing put me off more than guys drinking 12 pints of Stella followed by a kebab before throwing it up all over the pavement.
Your standards are ridiculously high.

No man can measure up to that criteria:help:

How do you know? Are you speaking for ALL women and where is your evidence? Just asking!

No, she's definitely not speaking for all women... I know plenty of pervy women that would give young lads a race for their money! make them blush too :love:

No, she's definitely not speaking for all women... I know plenty of pervy women that would give young lads a race for their money! make them blush too :love:

There is obviously a difference between a woman and a lady!

Archived