Men, Tips on how to attract a woman

No. Unlike men, women do not go around looking at men's er, front bottom.

Sorry have to disagree there, as a mamil (sure you know what that is).

I see woman casting their eyes down there!, and i dont show it off on purpose, if anything i try to pull my shirt over it.

I am sure that they do it for curiosity sake, i am by no means sexualy desirable!!:(:(

I know plenty of pervy women that would give young lads a race for their money! make them blush too :love:

Warning, warning. men of Sheffield, beware, these are the type of women your mother warned you against. They are only looking for one night of pleasure to compare you with others', then they will cast you aside like a play-thing.

Not good for a lasting relationship, or the type of woman you would want your parents to meet. :o

Warning, warning. men of Sheffield, beware, these are the type of women your mother warned you against. They are only looking for one night of pleasure to compare you with others', then they will cast you aside like a play-thing.

Not good for a lasting relationship, or the type of woman you would want your parents to meet. :o

So that can be said about almost every man then :hihi:

I know..... why don't we all stay away from each other and have no contact with the opposite sex for fear of being sexualised as its a terrible thing...

I'm quite sure, in fact I'm confident there are men out there who actually like this sort of attention from females, it doesn't mean the woman is a bag!!

So that can be said about almost every man then :hihi:

I know..... why don't we all stay away from each other and have no contact with the opposite sex for fear of being sexualised as its a terrible thing...

I'm quite sure, in fact I'm confident there are men out there who actually like this sort of attention from females, it doesn't mean the woman is a bag!!

Yep. There are plenty of men with no self esteem who thrive on any dregs of attention:hihi:

When you were a girl, were you aware of other girls who were more forward than men. Didn't you discuss sexual matters with them?

I wonder why adults have a problem with other adults engaging in sex with multiple adults, especially if it's women who have multiple relations?

Not sure.... I didn't live through the 60's and 70's but from what I heard it was quite a liberal time so don't know why it comes as a shock to people that it's happening in the 21st century...

I'm not condoning full on debauchery but as long as safe sex is practiced I don't see the harm.

But I'm sure all of the ''ladies'' and ''gentlemen'' will disagree

Not sure.... I didn't live through the 60's and 70's but from what I heard it was quite a liberal time so don't know why it comes as a shock to people that it's happening in the 21st century...

The 60's and 70's were liberal compared to what went on before not compared to what goes on now.

Archived