Men, Tips on how to attract a woman

True, there are loads of books on the subject of attraction like the famous Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. The book I haven't read yet is Venus: The Dark Side. The film Beowolf is a great tale.

Now there's a book that's straight from Uranus.

True, there are loads of books on the subject of attraction like the famous Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. The book I haven't read yet is Venus: The Dark Side. The film Beowolf is a great tale.

It is, but all that dragon slaying malarky is much more complicated than buying her a big mac. Probably appreciate it more too, a big-mac that is.

I think men would like to know more about how to spot a bunny boiler than attract them

I can spot them well enough, at least when they start talking, but how do I stop them approaching me? Once they've approached me, how do I get rid quickly? Maybe finding a woman that isn't insane would help, but I just seem to attract the crazies.

I can spot them well enough, at least when they start talking, but how do I stop them approaching me? Once they've approached me, how do I get rid quickly? Maybe finding a woman that isn't insane would help, but I just seem to attract the crazies.

Maybe you give off a caring, therapeutic vibe :hihi:

Has the quality of Sheffield blokes declined so much in the last twenty years that they've now got to be told to clean their teeth, have a bath, smile and not throw up on the pavement if they want to attract a woman?

What's next in the list of Yorkshire dating tips? Make sure you pee in the toilet and not in the kitchen sink when you visit a woman's house?

:hihi::hihi:

-

I'm not sure it's a serious thread though Hecate. I think it was meant to be posted in the jokey section.

Maybe you give off a caring, therapeutic vibe :hihi:

I try not to! :hihi: Maybe I just look crazy & they think I'm like them.

I'm scared to go in one of the local pubs, only went in for a quiet drink with a friend & this woman who kept talking to her doll sat with us with her friend (carer?), wanted us to go out clubbing with them.

I try not to! :hihi: Maybe I just look crazy & they think I'm like them.

I'm scared to go in one of the local pubs, only went in for a quiet drink with a friend & this woman who kept talking to her doll sat with us with her friend (carer?), wanted us to go out clubbing with them.

:hihi: Just say no, in a kind way of course, but in a way that can't be mistaken for a yes.

:hihi::hihi:

-

I'm not sure it's a serious thread though Hecate. I think it was meant to be posted in the jokey section.

Don't say that. This thread is quite amusing, you're right, but if it gets shifted to the Games I'm Bored section it'll be on page 4 within ten minutes, buried under a mountain of 'A-Z of things I picked out of my ears' and 'type a random word' threads.

This section could do with more humour, amidst the 'muslims/teachers/cats/cyclists ate my baby' threads.

Don't say that. This thread is quite amusing, you're right, but if it gets shifted to the Games I'm Bored section it'll be on page 4 within ten minutes, buried under a mountain of 'A-Z of things I picked out of my ears' and 'type a random word' threads.

This section could do with more humour, amidst the 'muslims/teachers/cats/cyclists ate my baby' threads.

I bet Bedrock starts a thread on this before the day is out.

Archived