Rubbish service from Boots

I have a repeat prescription with Boots. The branch I was with was so bad that I moved to one nearer home and requested delivery each month.

The day chosen was Thursday (morning) Last month was no problem but I was too quick to think things would be better.

On Monday the chemist rang me to say my meds were ready and they could deliver Tuesday morning. Well it wasn't really convenient but as long as it was morning I could manage. So Tuesday and no meds arrived. I rang and was told they were with the driver, then they changed their mind and said they were still in the shop. I asked for delivery on Thursday morning as originally arranged.

It's now 2.40 and no meds, and the shop is closed.

I just despair of the pathetic 'service', and wonder if anyone else has had similar problems with them?

I have a repeat prescription with Boots. The branch I was with was so bad that I moved to one nearer home and requested delivery each month.

The day chosen was Thursday (morning) Last month was no problem but I was too quick to think things would be better.

On Monday the chemist rang me to say my meds were ready and they could deliver Tuesday morning. Well it wasn't really convenient but as long as it was morning I could manage. So Tuesday and no meds arrived. I rang and was told they were with the driver, then they changed their mind and said they were still in the shop. I asked for delivery on Thursday morning as originally arranged.

It's now 2.40 and no meds, and the shop is closed.

I just despair of the pathetic 'service', and wonder if anyone else has had similar problems with them?

I had the same problem with my local Boots - items missing, items there that were not requested, short on other items. I ditched them and take my prescription elsewhere.

:):):)

I will see what they say when I ring in the morning. There is another possible alternative who may well be getting my custom.

I have no intention of ringing the Star. It's not my way of doing things. I just wondered if I have just been unlucky or if there are others who have had problems with them.

Archived