Wedding catering, fish and chip van hire or pizza oven?

We have booked to get married in Sheffield in August next year, we are having a hog roast as our wedding breakfast and I am wanting help/advice/ recommendations for food for the evening. Was fancying either mobile fish and chip van or a pizza oven but am open to suggestions? We are having the hog roast around 530pm. We will be having 150 guests for the evening, but do not want the traditional buffet, had one quote of £890 for fish and chips van couldn't pay anymore than this, was hoping for cheaper :help:

We have booked to get married in Sheffield in August next year, we are having a hog roast as our wedding breakfast and I am wanting help/advice/ recommendations for food for the evening. Was fancying either mobile fish and chip van or a pizza oven but am open to suggestions? We are having the hog roast around 530pm. We will be having 150 guests for the evening, but do not want the traditional buffet, had one quote of £890 for fish and chips van couldn't pay anymore than this, was hoping for cheaper :help:

Pie and Peas?

at the tour de france Bradfield Brewery beer festival site there was a mobile pizza company that had their own clay oven. judging by the size of the queue the food must have been good. Sorry I didn't get the name of the company, but I'm sure if you got in contact with the brewery they may be able to tell you who they were.

Nether Edge Pizza Company have a pizza oven, you could contact them for a quote. They're outside Cafe #9 in Nether Edge every Wednesday if you want to sample their pizza. I would worry about timescales of serving though as a previous poster mentions.

• 1 month later...

Archived