Any pink floyd fans?

sark

Been into 'em since buying 'See Emily Play' on a 45 rpm way back when :huh:....I'm 57 now and they remain 'one ' o' mi favourite bands ...although , i like lots of Rock / Metal ....gonna see Children of Bodom & Amon Amarth in April ... I bet i'll be one o' the oldest there ..:hihi:

You still see lots of "oldies" at concerts nowadays. I'm in my 50's and was at Academy for Anathema and Black Spiders in last couple of weeks. Magnum coming up at Corp next month, you never stop rocking!!!

Been into 'em since buying 'See Emily Play' on a 45 rpm way back when :huh:....I'm 57 now and they remain 'one ' o' mi favourite bands ...although , i like lots of Rock / Metal ....gonna see Children of Bodom & Amon Amarth in April ... I bet i'll be one o' the oldest there ..:hihi:

Definitely - If you are, actually, Todd Rundgren.

I was and i suppose still am a Floyd fan to a degree, started listening to them in the mid-70's, "Wish you were here" time. Anything Pre-Wall i really like, Post-Wall i haven't a clue since i moved on to other things. 3 visits to London to see "The Wall" are my only live experiences of them.

On a side note, anyone else seen that Yes are coming to the City Hall (09 Nov 11). I might be tempted for old times sake. Line up is:-

Steve Howe, Chris Squire, Alan White, Benoit David and Oliver Wakeman

Australian Pink Floyd are a superb tribute band.

Indeed they are/were and I've seen them at the Arena every year 2006-2010. However it appears there's been a split in the band which has now also given us 'Brit Floyd'. Aussie Floyd aren't playing Sheffield (Arena) this year whilst Brit Floyd are playing the City Hall. I'm giving it a miss this time :(

Archived