Rumours that Iain Duncan Smith is leaving DWP

I think you'll find that whilst with DWP Ian Duncan Smith has tirelessly done the work of two men:

Laurel & Hardy

yeah right! :hihi:

---------- Post added 14-07-2014 at 19:24 ----------

The truly awful Esther McVey (minister for patronising the unemployed) is tipped for promotion. :gag:

I hope we don't get her - she's worse than IDS!

I must say that from what I can see, what he has done/is doing is having an improving effect; I know of some real Wayne and Waynetta slob types that didn't work that are now in work, and they look better for it.

I must say that from what I can see, what he has done/is doing is having an improving effect; I know of some real Wayne and Waynetta slob types that didn't work that are now in work, and they look better for it.

Yeah, they're probably driving away customers, upsetting loyal staff and ruining businesses somewhere

Really - you try working for him! It's not pleasant. Worst one I have ever experienced in 37 years.

Archived