How much has the clubbing 'scene' changed?

slimsid2000

it does seem as though hard house is enjoying a revival of sorts. god knows why!

When you go to a BIG event or even a small event the atmosphere is electric!! The buzz when it all kicks off is immense; I’ve NEVER experienced ANYTHING like it....

i've NEVER experianced this sort of BUZZ in standard house nights ANYWHERE in the country... once you feel it you'll NEVER turn back

dont get me wrong i like ALL kinds of dance music and have had many a good night 2.. but my best memories are at the hard house nights..

clubbers - generally people who work hard all week and want to let off a bit of steam at the weekend, they will pretty much be into vocal house and will hang out at nights like love to be and hustle. they care about the music but don't take it too seriously

Spot on post DD, I think the above is me, I work really hard and then dance it off at the weekend!

I like vocal house but I'm liking harder stuff lately, I'm still a bit of a baby clubber though! (you should put that on your list) :)

When you go to a BIG event or even a small event the atmosphere is electric!! The buzz when it all kicks off is immense; I’ve NEVER experienced ANYTHING like it....

i've NEVER experianced this sort of BUZZ in standard house nights ANYWHERE in the country... once you feel it you'll NEVER turn back

dont get me wrong i like ALL kinds of dance music and have had many a good night 2.. but my best memories are at the hard house nights..

i appreciate that loads of people are into it but its never done anything for me. i prefer a jocelyn brown record to some bosh bosh bosh!

Spot on post DD, I think the above is me, I work really hard and then dance it off at the weekend!

I like vocal house but I'm liking harder stuff lately, I'm still a bit of a baby clubber though! (you should put that on your list) :)

i can't put down categories for everyone! you are still in your honeymoon and still love it and can't see the bas sides. every night is new and and an adventure and you haven't yet become cynical. i envy you tremendously!

There's a lot of stuff thats 'aving it without being Hard House - even in the days I was going out a lot and into the banging stuff - I just found hard house didnt really go anywhere (boing boing boing cheeky vocal sample boing boing boing) - but Tidy manage to fill Magna with it & Lisa Lashes made a career out of it - so each to their own!

Where plays HH theses days in Sheffield though?

Where plays HH theses days in Sheffield though?

I haven't seen anywhere in a while. Not really that bothered though, it gets boring pretty quickly.

I don't like going to nights that play the same style of music all night. Probably why I hardly go out clubbing now.

Archived