Hackenthorpe Hall??

Soooz

Hello. I am currently doing research into hackenthorpe hall on main street, I know a fair few well documented pieces of information but i was wondering if anyone has a story to tell. Particularly about The Hounsfield family and also the Newbould and Jermyn who seem closely connected.

Soooz.

A friend of mine has loads of information about Hackenthorpe Hall. Not about the actual families who occupied it, although he may be able to go back further than you, but more like the Hall itself and the area around it.

I don't think you will be able to PM me yet as you don't have enough postings, but if you want to go into more details about what you need on here I'll pass it on to him.

Please don't expect an immediate reply but I think you might well be pleased with the eventual outcome.

that would be great. I dont mind saying my email address on here as its already got so much spam anyhoo lol.

email me at sooozphotography@yahoo.co.uk

and we can arrange things a little better.

Facts about the building would be great. Thats what i originally started out looking for but there seems to be nothing of relevance about it in the library or sheffield archives. Been told i need to go to matlock as the area was classed as derbyshire before the boundaries were changed.

Archived