Fauvells wybourn / park

Guest makapaka

I know that Trevor married Linda Anstock who lived on Hastilar road on the old Lower Manor and in past years has used our business to buy vehicle parts, he has always been in the car repair business but unfortunately I haven't seen him for years now.

Guest makapaka
I know that Trevor married Linda Anstock who lived on Hastilar road on the old Lower Manor and in past years has used our business to buy vehicle parts, he has always been in the car repair business but unfortunately I haven't seen him for years now.

Thanks for reply. Im related to the family and have some recent history but know very little about them. I heard they had some colourful characters in the mid 1900's and was hoping someone might know about them.

I remember Ernest Fauvell,he was a character,used to drink in the Talbot on Hoyle st.His daughter Brenda lives a few doors away from me.

Is it true that he used to eat light bulbs in turn for a pint?

Guest makapaka
I remember Ernest Fauvell,he was a character,used to drink in the Talbot on Hoyle st.His daughter Brenda lives a few doors away from me.

Thanks for this - Ernest was my great uncle. What do you remember about him ? Pm me if that's better.

Archived