Your Priorities in Life

My dog is my utmost priority as she is 100% dependent on me and I absolutely adore her :-)

I admire people who really care about their animals, but is there not a human being that you care about more than your dog? If there really isn't I think that's rather sad.

I admire people who really care about their animals, but is there not a human being that you care about more than your dog? If there really isn't I think that's rather sad.

It's not that I don't have humans I care about, the difference is that they are independent and don't 100% rely on me for food, water, exercise and medical care, and also it's a different love. I absolutely worship my parents but not in the maternally way that I care for my dog.

I can't imagine life without my other half, but again he has friends, work and outside activities which he enjoys, but our dog doesn't have anything without us.

This thread is asking about different people's priorities, and I haven't criticised yours so I don't know what gives you the right to criticise mine or anyone elses.....wouldn't the world be rather boring if we all ran our lives in exactly the same way!!!!

---------- Post added 16-07-2014 at 06:23 ----------

If humans would rather sacrifice other humans for animals then we need to call the police!

You start a thread asking people a question, you get answers and then feel you can criticise them....not a very good way of doing things!!!

I, nor anyone else on here ever mentioned sacrificing anything so you have jumped to a rather arrogant conclusion there....please read my post above before judging!!!

Hope you have a long life Bonzo, but the fittest people sadly drop down dead mate:mad:

I know. That's why I'd rather put my family first. Life is too short to worry about calories 24/7. Luckily I enjoy being active.

---------- Post added 16-07-2014 at 07:07 ----------

I don't think that's true you know. Bit of a generalisation there I think.

Fit people live forever?

---------- Post added 16-07-2014 at 07:08 ----------

bonzo77,

should something happen now?

:confused::confused:

Archived