Orange engine light 2002 nissan micra

Hi

Any ideas what could be wrong with my car.

I put oil in last week and then the engine light came on and has been on since. For the last 3 weeks everytime I put my foot on the clutch it makes a squeling sound, any ideas?

Runs ok otherwise .

Thanks

Hi

Any ideas what could be wrong with my car.

I put oil in last week and then the engine light came on and has been on since. For the last 3 weeks everytime I put my foot on the clutch it makes a squeling sound, any ideas?

Runs ok otherwise .

Thanks

A squealing noise when your foot is on clutch pedel is most likely to be a worn clutch bearing

what do I do? Does it need to go garage? Im sick of being ripped off by garages , can anyone recommend one in s1,s2 ,s7 or s8?

My idiot of a partner put the oil in and stupidly put too much in he did this lkast time and I thought he learnt but idiot didn't!

The oil is near top of dipstick but seen it filled more before.

What do I do about clutch will it last me or do I go and get it seen to? thanks

what do I do? Does it need to go garage? Im sick of being ripped off by garages , can anyone recommend one in s1,s2 ,s7 or s8?

My idiot of a partner put the oil in and stupidly put too much in he did this lkast time and I thought he learnt but idiot didn't!

The oil is near top of dipstick but seen it filled more before.

What do I do about clutch will it last me or do I go and get it seen to? thanks

If clutch release bearing is on its way out your better off getting sorted before it goes altogether and regards oil just drain some out

Archived