Champagne Brunch in Sheffield

owls101's suggestion of hotels, like the Leopold, is probably a good one, or upmarket early-opening pubs / bars. St. Paul's have a champagne bar next to the Winter Gardens that opens mid-morning - never been, so don't know what food, if any, they offer. Cafe Rouge does reasonable breakfasts and also champagne by the glass or bottle. Forum cafe bar serves breakfast, and champagne / cocktails - I think all the forum bars do good food, although it's not that lovely or glamorous a location.

It might be worth asking the Curator's House restaurant in the Botanical Gardens. I've never eaten there, but it is a nice setting, and they do breakfasts, and wine. Also Eten Cafe by the Cathedral - another one I've not tried, but it gets rave reviews, has a good breakfast menu and is fully licensed.

It depends what time you want to brunch - quite a few places seem to open up around 11, but I'm assuming that you might want to start earlier than that?

Archived