Where is your God?

The worms that burrow in to peoples' eyes have a purpose. Mosquitoes have a purpose. Did you know they are the single biggest killer of people on the planet? One million people a year dead. God loves you.
What a stupid sarcastic comment, are you suggesting I rejoice about all those people dying.

I would like to see all dangerous species such as mosquitoes eradicated, but what I'm saying is that in the past fish and birds would probably not have survived without them.

What a stupid sarcastic comment, are you suggesting I rejoice about all those people dying.

I would like to see all dangerous species such as mosquitoes eradicated, but what I'm saying is that in the past fish and birds would probably not have survived without them.

No offence dear, but we are the most dangerous creatures on earth by far.

..............................................................................................................................................

So Ebola is a gift?

No-one said it was a welcome gift.

Then again if you think something that could potentially kill more people than the black death would provide us with a substantial reduction in the number of hominids* in the world as being a good thing ..then maybe it is a gift.

Villages are being quarantined, next it will be towns cities and countries. When there is no-one left willing to help them they will try to get out and a fearful populace will shoot them.

The Zombie film makers in their hollywood mansions will have a whole new sub-genre to play with.

Makes you think. If ebola goes global will that be the fourth of horsemen, where AIDS failed, the other three are already widespread and are not going away anytime soon.

Makes you think. If ebola goes global will that be the fourth of horsemen, where AIDS failed, the other three are already widespread and are not going away anytime soon.

That depends on your interpretation of the four horsemen.

For some reason, somewhere along the lines, the horseman known as "Conquest" was altered to "Pestilence".

1/when your brain stops your dead

2if the mind as stopped your dead

.stop taking drugs and hanging about with the hari krishnas..

If you could stop thinking completely, how could you start again? You'd need some type of thought or conscious cognitive act to command your mind to resume its normal activity. Wouldn't the mere fact of being able to summon up such a command indicate that you hadn't really succeeded in going totally blank?

Your brain is more alive, more energy is available for live when you stop going yap yap yap thinking about all sort of stuff with a mind that is mistakenly believing it is in charge and the owner of things.

I am on my own and need no drugs, also made it very clear before that you need to experience the silent gaps without thinking to understand them. Without experiencing there is no point in discussing this on a forum. Much more than that is needed to come to the understanding that your mind is only a servant to you.

You are the boss but cannot even tell the servant to stop for a minute because it keeps on going even when you ask it to stop the minds goes yap yap yap yap.

It is possible to find gaps and create growing spaces again for that process to stop.

When that happens it feels more like moving vertical in consciousness than going on horizontal in old reoccurring old thought processes.

To understand such a thing you need to experience it, I can say what I want but it is not going to make any difference, I cannot do it for you, either you see where mind goes silent and consciousness grows or it will just go on yap yap yap yap yap yap.

And it is better to stay away from organisations or believes, they will not help. Drugs are useless, they may give you illusions through manipulating your chemistry but at the same time close all the doors.

:confused:

You may not be doing drugs, but I'll have a pint of what you're having!

I may sound very different like as if I had a pint because I have experienced a form of inner liberation, a freedom. It certainly sounds very different from what you see and hear elsewhere from usual places where people are, believing, looking, searching for god or liberation.

Everybody can go within, see and experience how you have been blinded, like a blindfold, by continues ongoing thought patterns.

But unless you create that gap in where you can see through that space in where the old habits stop some form of illusion of thinking continues.

I will sound very different and unusual because I no longer react like a robot to things giving standard, usual standard answers. I see what is there and try to put that experience to words, it is stupid in the sense that what I have mentioned here can only be understood when the experience is there, many on this forum are not even interested and that is fine.

I have also been confused about this for many years before until these silences of the mind actually began to happen (edit) naturally.

Just look around, you live in a society where almost everybody is emotionally dependant on a partner family, friends. This society tries very hard to make you emotionally attached, dependant on things like your house, car, clothes, friends, family.

I love my friends and family but I am not dependant on them for me to feel happy. I am free from loneliness and can be happy, loving or hating with them and when nobody is there I do not feel as if they have to be there to fulfil the inner emptiness. When mind stops, it stops being attached to things, the inner emptiness becomes fulfilled and you never feel lonely or poor again.

Searching for god is another distraction that creates attachment and makes you emotionally dependant on thought patterns of your believe fantasies.

This society has created very lonely people, people who start crying because they are missing someone or they wished someone would be with them and love them. Intense feelings of depressing loneliness are very common in this society.

The experience of independent relations when you love, or hate others very much but you are no longer dependant on them is a beautiful experience.

You are on your own, yet everything around you is with and within you.

More energy is available to feel the divineness of everything because you have stopped wasting all your energy on being attached to others.

Archived