Where is your God?

The jug is a object you can see , you cannot see God , its about having faith and relationship with God

Make your mind up...

That's exactly what I am saying ! I didn't go to Sunday school until I was 7 but had been seeing God for years at that point and possibly before I was 3 , Nobody spent time telling me to accept Jesus as lord or you are going to

The jug is a object you can see , you cannot see God , its about having faith and relationship with God

---------- Post added 05-09-2014 at 15:32 ----------

I believe it tempts Eve , The garden of Eden was perfect , we lived in peace with animals and communicated with them , when we sinned that all changed

It doesn't have to be a jug of milk. I could be an invisible pink unicorn or a four sided triangle existing outside of space and time.

jb

Recommended Resources: The Quest Study Bible and Logos Bible Software.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-authors.html#ixzz3CRs7pEug

You're really going to wind-up the atheist majority Dawkins disciples posting those links you know, they like to hold the monopoly on preaching

Here's some nice music to calm them down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLPj2h0N3bU

Make your mind up...

you cannot see God so you are walking in faith , the jug is a manmade product etc and therefore a bad example God is everywhere and if you look you will see his work , look with eyes which are truelly open

you cannot see God so you are walking in faith , the jug is a manmade product etc and therefore a bad example God is everywhere and if you look you will see his work , look with eyes which are truelly open

In the second post of yours which I quoted you said you'd been seeing God for years... you don't make any sense...

Despite being penned by different authors over 15 centuries, the Bible does not contradict itself and does not contain any errors.

Could you possibly explain these then...?

MATTHEW 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

MARK 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

JOHN 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

Three of the Gospels don't agree on whom it was came to find evidence of the Ressurection - that seems to be a bit of a glaring contridiction to me...

2KINGS 2:11 And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

JOHN 3:13 No man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, ... the Son of Man.

...and presumably Elijah.

I could go on but you get the idea - there are loads of inconsistencies...

Archived