Where is your God?

I ask anyone who is religious out there to turn on the news and answer the question. I dont care what religion.

WHERE IS GOD?

No one has seen a god in modern times. Where is he or she or it? :huh:

Where? Why, in the minds of the deluded, of course!

---------- Post added 19-07-2014 at 18:26 ----------

Any God that asks followers to KILL in his/her name is a False God.
And any god that doesn't ask its followers to kill is also false. In fact all gods are false - there simply aren't any!

---------- Post added 19-07-2014 at 18:28 ----------

religion is social control, simply
Antisocial control more like! :hihi:

It is us that needs to experience life, trials, obedience, etc. in order to progress.

Who knows what's in store for us after this life.

A return to carbon matter which is what we are.We are but atoms and that is what we become after death,nothing more i am afraid.I could go on to explain how it all works but i recommend reading this book which is based on science and facts not belief.http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Grand-Design-Stephen-Hawking/dp/0553819224/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1405806749&sr=8-3&keywords=stephen+hawking

A return to carbon matter which is what we are.We are but atoms and that is what we become after death,nothing more i am afraid.I could go on to explain how it all works but i recommend reading this book which is based on science and facts not belief.http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Grand-Design-Stephen-Hawking/dp/0553819224/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1405806749&sr=8-3&keywords=stephen+hawking

I am 68 years old lived my life by the ten commandments and now i find out i am not going to heaven. well from now on i am going to spend my substantial wealth on wine women and song and squander the rest { ive heard that before some where]

I am 68 years old lived my life by the ten commandments and now i find out i am not going to heaven. well from now on i am going to spend my substantial wealth on wine women and song and squander the rest { ive heard that before some where]

Sounds good, that is what i am going to do.:hihi:

If there is a God why should he interfere with human business?

There is something called free will that allows me to kill my neighbor if I want to without any divine intervention to prevent me from doing it.

There is something called free will that allows me to kill my neighbor if I want to without any divine intervention to prevent me from doing it.

What about prayer? Isn't its purpose to ask God to intervene directly in one's favour?

Because he/she supposedly created it. And should intervene when he/she can now see its not working!

Unless he/she like to see their creation kill each other? If yes then I don't like the sound of that god!

Archived