How long before the NHS is completely Destroyed?

Any one think the Tories will actually sell off the Nhs? Ask 90% of Tory voters if they are keen to keep the Nhs they'll say yes.

I'm quite sure thhey would say that - public opinion is all that matters. That are scrubbing pre-election promises from your website to to try and make it difficult for people to be used as a measuring stick.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2632191/Private-firm-turned-failing-NHS-hospital-award-winner-From-basket-case-best-country-patient-care.html

---------- Post added 21-07-2014 at 23:32 ----------

If you think the NHS delivers a brilliant service, I think you are the ignorant one!

I know it delivers an excellent service - the World Health Organisation ranks the UK's Health Service top out of the 15 most developed countries in terms of efficiency and equity. The USA is ranked last. The UK NHS is four times as cost effective as the USA's system.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

I know it delivers an excellent service - the World Health Organisation ranks the UK's Health Service top out of the 15 most developed countries in terms of efficiency and equity. The USA is ranked last. The UK NHS is four times as cost effective as the USA's system.

Never mind world rankings, I'm talking about the service the British public get, what US citizens may get by comparison is of no interest to me.

The question was, do you believe the NHS provides a good service? Did Mid-Staffs provide a good service when it prematurely killed hundreds of patients?

Never mind world rankings, I'm talking about the service the British public get, what US citizens may get by comparison is of no interest to me.

The question was, do you believe the NHS provides a good service? Did Mid-Staffs provide a good service when it prematurely killed hundreds of patients?

When you get people working for a health service that are interested in personal promotion, and use the job to further their career, you get Stafford like examples. They were not interested in patiants, the management, as they were going for Foundation Trust Status. Thus short staffed, oveworked staff at the cutting edge, threatening managemment practices towards staff, as its about the profit motive, NOT caring for people, what management call higher efficiency, or demanding the impossible on threat of never being employed in the NHS again. Thus when it came to it the guy in charge was promoted to run the whole NHS, and the SYSTEM was to blame, and of course a few scapegoats, who gave poor care due to work overload, thus convenien scalps for the TABLOIDs to feed to the mob.

• 2 weeks later...

And on that one issue you judge the whole of the NHS? Seriously? :rolleyes:

can you stop using langauge like this, its a family forum

• 2 weeks later...

Archived