You picked on the wrong child..

You know what you 'would' have done?

I know roughly what I would do as a baseline first response in that situation, yes - I assume anyone else would do something very similar, those that wouldn't should take a long look at themselves.

You know what you 'would' have done?

Yep, read my posts again if your struggling with them :roll:

---------- Post added 20-07-2014 at 23:20 ----------

So are the parents who don't beat-up abusers lesser mortals?

I don't know mate, do you?

You still haven't answered this question, when you do we'll progress :)

trust someone like you to bring something totally unrelated into a topic, you really cant help yourself can you...just to get a reaction.

The man was said not to have killed the perp because of God. Rape victims are the victims of religious perversion..legally. So, not entirely unrelated. What is worrying is the boy it seems was unable to approach his father at the onset of the abuse. As a general question, anyone with an idea as to why?

Note to the UK "justice" system, this is what real justice looks like. Not putting someone in a *** hotel for 6 months with free food, drugs and playstation.

In relation to what other justice system? you want the UK justice system to meet out violence?

Any views on the victim?

I presume you are either being deliberatley PC provocative and/or dont have children?

To actually be caught in the act by the Father and only get a beating suggests the Father is a gentle man.

Yep, caught in the act..good job that. Many on here would argue that if he wasn't caught in the act and the victim in later years came forward, the same said victim would be accused of compensation seeking and branded a fake.

Everyone seems to be getting off on the pic of a beaten individual/perp, not much on the victim though. I have no doubt the parent got something out of it for his own benefit, but lets not mistake that as justice for the victim, that abuse will never be eradicated from memory with "thanks dad all is well now" or "thanks SF, all is well now".

Everyone is a hard man until something happens to them. Then it becomes real. Anyone can big-up what they would do. It's meaningless.

So imagine I say imagine as I don't know for sure, you have a son you go out and leave him with an older adult, you come home & the older adult has his trousers round his ankles performing a sex act on said son.

You'd really do nothing, it's because this country is so prissy, such as Rolf Harris & Stuart Hall got away with it for over 40 years.

Would the Dad get arrested and punished in this country? I thought the law had changed in that regard a few years ago?!

If the Dad had not caught then in the act, and instead went looking for this man and beat him up, he would have been arrested, in the US and the UK.

Don't know what all the fuss is about to be honest. Anyone would have done the same.

Would the Dad get arrested and punished in this country? I thought the law had changed in that regard a few years ago?!

If the Dad had not caught then in the act, and instead went looking for this man and beat him up, he would have been arrested, in the US and the UK.

Don't know what all the fuss is about to be honest. Anyone would have done the same.

IT all depends on the amount of force used. Smacking him one to stop him is fine. A repeated beating that renders them unconcsious is going to be asking for the law to take a good hard look at if the actions were necessary.

Archived