You picked on the wrong child..

IT all depends on the amount of force used. Smacking him one to stop him is fine. A repeated beating that renders them unconcsious is going to be asking for the law to take a good hard look at if the actions were necessary.

It's not his fault the gut kept repeatedly head-butting his fist

I've once put a man in hospital for threatening my brother with death after he already assaulted him twice. I can assure you, it didn't make me feel better, it didn't help the situation at all and I wish I had been more sensible.

It fills my heart with joy, to read stories like this why is our country run by buffoons? I loved the line is he unconscious sir, yes I hit hard well done mate.

So you think that teaching your child that violence is the solution to every problem is great parenting? If so, I feel sorry for your kids.

So you think that teaching your child that violence is the solution to every problem is great parenting? If so, I feel sorry for your kids.

Well my kids are grown up & a great deal more intelligent than you, if you think it's okay for a bloke to be found performing fellatio on an 11 year old & you'd do NOTHING you are the one with the problem.

Where you thick person do I say it's the answer to every problem, I said in this case it was & is, stop talking out of your harris, and making false statements I never made.

My kids for your information have given us 4 beautiful grandkids, and are a credit as they were brought up to know right from wrong (you obviously were dragged up).

Well my kids are grown up & a great deal more intelligent than you, if you think it's okay for a bloke to be found performing fellatio on an 11 year old & you'd do NOTHING you are the one with the problem.

Where you thick person do I say it's the answer to every problem, I said in this case it was & is, stop talking out of your harris, and making false statements I never made.

My kids for your information have given us 4 beautiful grandkids, and are a credit as they were brought up to know right from wrong (you obviously were dragged up).

So in place of a reasoned argument you resort to attack ad hominem.....

I'm sorry but your comments on here cheapen yourself a great deal.

Try not to bite. He's a troll ;)

That's a quite extraordinary claim, presumably you have some evidence for it?

I think he's right. It's quite clearly not act of self defence (or defence of his son), a couple of punches, enough to subdue the person if necessary until the police arrive, that would probably be legal.

But that guy has been beaten severely, that would be GBH, although a court would certainly take the circumstances into account (if the CPS decided it was in the public interest to prosecute).

Edit - except it wouldn't be wrongly jailed. It would be consistent with the law in this country not allowing you to exact revenge beatings on people.

Archived