All or none religious holidays?

Xtianity itself was forced upon the indigenous population of this country by xtians.

Are you for real ?

Bring back the quarter and cross quarter days, I'll give the current population Christmas instead of Yule though, ditch the rest of them I reckon....

I wouldn't support that at all.

UK is still a Christian country, and relgious holidays should be in line with said faith.

If Muslims/Hindus or whoever wish to take day off on their religious holiday, they should take it out of ther annual leave...or if the employer is of certain faith, allow a day off in lieu.

I'd go one further and make all the atheists work 25th December for normal pay. After all its just a normal day isn't it? :)

I'd go one further and make all the atheists work 25th December for normal pay. After all its just a normal day isn't it? :)

So long as all Christians do the same... I'm more than happy to remove all religions significance and just go for 8 bank holidays (although more would be nice).

o

jb

I do and I do, and yes it is.

No problem with this, so long as I get the same number of days off in total as all those with imaginary friends. :)

I would gladly work the christmas holiday if the churches were demolished,but saying that christmas has very little to do with religion now.

If you're so bothered then why not just scrap them all and just give people more annual leave so they can use them for whatever religious holidays or otherwise they choose to celebrate?

Archived