Generation Landlord

Ahh - The twsting what I say begins at last :D

No, the old infirm and ill rightly recieve support from the tax payer, you keep getting new generations of the idle youth expecting to bring up happy families on thier jobs with state support and something has to give - doesnt it?

Or do you suggest we just put taxes up and up? actually you probably do think that :D

---------- Post added 26-07-2014 at 22:33 ----------

Weren't you a member when you worked in coal mining in the 1960's and 1970's?

I wasnt bor nthen so I doubt it?

I think its good they sometimes let you interact with the rest of society on a PC, I really do.

Ahh - The twsting what I say begins at last :D

No, the old infirm and ill rightly recieve support from the tax payer, you keep getting new generations of the idle youth expecting to bring up happy families on thier jobs with state support and something has to give - doesnt it?

Or do you suggest we just put taxes up and up? actually you probably do think that :D

---------- Post added 26-07-2014 at 22:33 ----------

I wasnt bor nthen so I doubt it?

I think its good they sometimes let you interact with the rest of society on a PC, I really do.

I think that we've become a bit more aware of your grandiose delusions over the years.

Ahh - The twsting what I say begins at last

What twisting?

Don't you realise that more people over pension age are working today then at any other time? Many have no choice but to work, even if it's just to pay their council tax and utility bills.

Even severely disabled infirm people are allowed to work, even old ones!

OF course i know that, but that wasnt what I was saying as to the "need" for the young to play happy families at someone elses expense was it?

Do you think it is acceptable for some feckelss people to expect the state to pay for thier houses and children? just say yes or no, not say "ooo the big nasty company " pay em peanuts.

you keep getting new generations of the idle youth expecting to bring up happy families on thier jobs with state support and something has to give - doesnt it?

Or do you suggest we just put taxes up and up? actually you probably do think that

You contradict yourself.

Earlier you stated it was the government who set the national minimum wage. So how can you blame 'generations of idle youth' for setting such rates. Large corporates are only to happy to take advantage of the NMW and allow the state to prop up their employees wages.

OF course i know that, but that wasnt what I was saying as to the "need" for the young to play happy families at someone elses expense was it?

Do you think it is acceptable for some feckelss people to expect the state to pay for thier houses and children? just say yes or no, not say "ooo the big nasty company " pay em peanuts.

Some great giveaways in that post, it's easier than doing an intermediate Sudoku!

Cna you count that well? cos id loveto know what giveaways you imagine there? you are almost worrying in your erm "difference" to normaility.

---------- Post added 26-07-2014 at 22:56 ----------

You contradict yourself.

Earlier you stated it was the government who set the national minimum wage. So how can you blame 'generations of idle youth' for setting such rates. Large corporates are only to happy to take advantage of the NMW and allow the state to prop up their employees wages.

No I mnot contracting myself at all.The Govt. set a national Minimum wage so the less enabled dont get ripped off

Large companies pay the gonig rate for a job, jsut cos a lot of people in your imagination are still on the NMW as they approach their thirties is hardly "tescos" fault is it?

Maybe the should have tried harder at school or got a bit of faithi n thier own abilities, or no supplement from the state to make em try a bit harder eh?

Here we go, you've swallowed the typical tabloid vocabulary 'feckless'.

'More than 90 per cent of new housing benefit claims over the past two years have been made by employed people, as squeezed workers seek help with their living costs.'

So whose fault is that then? Our are you now going to blame that on the 'feckless' workers?

Good cos i. dont think I have ever seen a post of yours that even pretends to make any sort of sense so far.

---------- Post added 26-07-2014 at 23:02 ----------

Here we go, you've swallowed the typical tabloid vocabulary 'feckless'.

'More than 90 per cent of new housing benefit claims over the past two years have been made by employed people, as squeezed workers seek help with their living costs.'

So whose fault is that then? Our are you now going to blame that on the 'feckless' workers?

Who elses fault do you think it is if they do not earn enough money to support the lifestyle they think they deserve?

answer please, dont waffle on or change the subject again

Archived