Planed overdraft and credit score

hiya,

Is planed overdraft affecting anyhow mine credit score?

Me and my fiancé trying to get a loan but we can't at this moment, on this month we had to go on a planed overdraft. Does that effect our credit score anyhow?

Also do you know any banks finance agencies or things like that who would give us a credit card so we could improve our credit score?

the problem is that we are here only like 20months (the 3 years limit), but both full time employed receiving every month payments.

Cheers,

Matt

Somewhere like Capitalone or Vanquish might give one, albeit with a very low limit. Be wary of making too many application (>3) in a short time frame however, as these will adversely affect your your credit score.

jb

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/credit-cards/

Here you go, pick 'build up my credit rating' from the options, fill in your details and you'll get a list of any likely lenders.

ETA:... and a word of warning, DO NOT use a payday lender as they will adversely affect you rating for the next several years

Archived