Screaming Trampolining Children!

The point of discussion doesn't elude me but your point of view eludes me every time.

I doubt it. You may not agree with it, but my opinion is made clear enough. For it to elude you means you don't know or understand what my view is [about screaming children]. You obviously do, or you would not be so defensive, personal,and rude about it.

Please quote anything I have written in this thread which has been overly defensive, personally offensive or plain rude.

He won't, because he really has no interest in the thread or the subject itself, let alone bothering to read it back. Trolls have nothing constructive to say, they're a waste of space, and post for a reaction, as he has already stated in this thread.

He won't, because he really has no interest in the thread or the subject itself, let alone bothering to read it back. Trolls have nothing constructive to say, they're a waste of space, and post for a reaction, as he has already stated in this thread.

Oh poppet.....The irony:help:

---------- Post added 25-07-2014 at 22:46 ----------

Being as there's no Gaza thread..what about a surgical strike on the trampoline?

Too noisy!

It isn't me that has to endure it, thank goodness. I was merely expressing sympathy for those who do.

And 5 weeks is a long time to listen to screaming. That's your whole summer gone - it's not right.

No one has to endure that, because it doesn't happen to anyone, anywhere.

Kids have trampolines, but they don't spend every waking hour on them, screaming. Stop pretending that they do.

Archived