Screaming Trampolining Children!

There are many reasons for behavioural theory. One reason is "**** happens". It's an answer but not a very constructive one. Do you find analytical as too deep?

My Bold

if you state analyses of what may help? speaking generally the answer is no.

I dont know who the psychologist are, and i dont know of anybodys qualifications, including 'Jeffery the lawyer' are but there are plenty of people psycho analysing children's screams and behavior, have you noticed this,

By the way did you find where i was objecting

Read post 116.

This is post 116

Who is the psychologist and how do you know whether they are qualified or not?

You appear to show doubt and objection.

You appear to object to most things, i still dont see where i am objecting to anything again maybe you can show me, as for doubt yes i doubt that there is any psychologist Qualified, contributing on this thread being as you are objecting to my doubt, you must know different? please make them known to me so i can apologize.

---------- Post added 26-07-2014 at 14:42 ----------

Sorry, lost me there.

Are you a Qualified psychologist?

Are you qualified to asses if I am or not? Either way it's irrelevant as I haven't professed any qualification either way.

yes you are quite correct, just one point i am not qualified to asses an MD but i like to know mine is one.

yes you are quite correct, just one point i am not qualified to asses an MD but i like to know mine is one.

That's ok, but I don't think anyone has asked for anyone's qualification on what seems to be a request by the op for opinions, rather than qualified one's.

I'm a qualified parent, at the same time I have an analytical temperament.

Ah come on,i don't imagine for one minute it goes on from dawn to dusk.i doubt they could keep it up that long.

I don't have a trampoline,but just kids playing laughing sreaming sometimes dosent annoy me in the slightest.

And I have never had one complaint from neighbours.

When I use to visit a friend on Cookson Road her neighbour who had no children was given a very large trampoline. She use to encourage all the estate children in to play on it. It could go on from early morning until late at night. Some nights the adults would be drinking and they use to go on the trampoline. One night it went on until 1'0 Clock in the morning. My friend phoned the police in the end. I think in the end she use to pray for bad weather. However I think this was just an isolated case. Well I hope it was.

I have kids who own a trampoline. They jump and play on it, but if I hear them screaming I tell them to keep the noise down. We have to have consideration for our neighbours because other people want to enjoy good weather too and sit relax in their gardens without having to tolerate the noise.

The voice of reason, there comes a point when a lot of people can't tolerate the noise any longer - and I heard the same shrieking and squealing in a supermarket today....maybe time for a bit of 'Fantasia' to drown out the noise;)

I have kids who own a trampoline. They jump and play on it, but if I hear them screaming I tell them to keep the noise down. We have to have consideration for our neighbours because other people want to enjoy good weather too and sit relax in their gardens without having to tolerate the noise.

Pretty much spot on there.

Sadly there are a fair few parents who won't tell their kids that though.

Archived