Screaming Trampolining Children!

i have been on this forum for eight years do you seriously think i dont know how to quote.

Er, considering it is not just me who has complained about your inability to quote, don't you think people are trying to tell you something?

Given the slight chance you may be correct, please show me the correct S.F instructions for quoting the quoting you are referring to

These people should be able to help you. http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=46

[i think] is/was not a quote it was a perfectly understandable C & P.

Really! So why has your 'perfectly understandable C&P managed to confuse three people contributing to this thread? :rolleyes:

Er, considering it is not just me who has complained about your inability to quote, don't you think people are trying to tell you something?

kidley

as stated it was NOT a quote i think you and the other people really should know the difference.

These people should be able to help you. http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=46

kidley

how would they be able to help.

Really! So why has your 'perfectly understandable C&P managed to confuse three people contributing to this thread? :rolleyes:

kidley

may - be they are like you.

Just as an after thought, what did you find non understandable about my c & p

So you would be happy for all the children you childmind to scream loudly all day long? I doubt it.

The fact that they are children and that we have all been children is not really a justification of such behaviour, is it? You seem to be suggesting that constant screaming is a prerequisite of having fun. It isn't. It is perfectly possible to have fun without screeching all the time. And why should children's fun be allowed to force others to sit inside on a sunny day with their doors and windows closed?

You are ridiculously over opinionated, in fact I think you are made up.

Without a doubt, yes.

Maybe another 8yrs and you'll crack it.

Could you please show/tell me what quote you are on about?

---------- Post added 28-07-2014 at 22:08 ----------

poppet could you answer my question in post 153. i would be most grateful.

Could you please show/tell me what quote you are on about?

---------- Post added 28-07-2014 at 22:08 ----------

:hihi::hihi:

ah, may be just may be Boothybabe could tell me what quote ronthenekred is on about.

i have been on this forum for eight years

It says you joined in 2008, I make that 6 years.

---------- Post added 29-07-2014 at 09:01 ----------

You can always tell how interesting a thread is by the way it goes off topic :hihi:

Archived