Which sport best suits your personality and abilities?

I'm entering the 100 metres pillows, and the synchronised snoring. I'm looking to bring home at least silver....

I entered for that last time... but slept in so I missed it.

Apparently I am most suited to:

Squash

Wrestling

Boxing

jb

---------- Post added 25-07-2014 at 15:13 ----------

Pocket billiards.

Think you'll win hands down.

jb

I entered for that last time... but slept in so I missed it.

Apparently I am most suited to:

Squash

Wrestling

Boxing

jb

---------- Post added 25-07-2014 at 15:13 ----------

Think you'll win hands down.

jb

hands down where? Oo

I use to participate on a regular basis in swimming, badmington, cycling. weight training and cardio vascular exercise, unfortunately only thing I can do now is the swimming (and that's not doing the lengths I use to be able to do) occasionaly due to nerve damage in both legs and a long term back problem which restricts movement.

Its ironic, people who try to look after themselves and indulge in sports seem to come off worse through injury than people who do nothing but just sit back, eat junk food and drink beer.

..................marbles and shove ha'penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 26-07-2014 at 07:52 ----------

..................I have just done this, and as a slightly overweight going up the hill for 70 female, it would appear I am suitable for 'gymnastics, and rugby sevens' made my day!!!!!!

I use to participate on a regular basis in swimming, badmington, cycling. weight training and cardio vascular exercise, unfortunately only thing I can do now is the swimming (and that's not doing the lengths I use to be able to do) occasionaly due to nerve damage in both legs and a long term back problem which restricts movement.

Its ironic, people who try to look after themselves and indulge in sports seem to come off worse through injury than people who do nothing but just sit back, eat junk food and drink beer.

I couldn't agree more, I was a runner (long distance), cyclist and swimmer though not a tri-athlete. I have similar issues to you and often wonder the same about doing nothing and drinking beer would've been better for me

Archived