Cubana Moving to Leopold Square

Just heard Cubana on Trippet Lane is moving to the former Platillos site in Leopold Square, on 25th July. Hopefully it wont lose the rustic Cuban charm it had in the old Trippet lane site.

If by rustic charm you mean packed to the gills with barely an inch between tables... that won't be missed!

Yeah it's good fun and a nice restaurant but I'm sure the extra space will be appreciated

Just heard Cubana on Trippet Lane is moving to the former Platillos site in Leopold Square, on 25th July. Hopefully it wont lose the rustic Cuban charm it had in the old Trippet lane site.

Hopefully the mega high rent and crazy council rates at leopold square won't kill of a fantastic local venue .. All the very best and good luck Cubana somethin tells me you will need it :)

Hopefully the mega high rent and crazy council rates at leopold square won't kill of a fantastic local venue....

Business rates are set by the government, not the council.

"Business rates are worked out by multiplying the ‘rateable value’ of your property (set by the Valuation Office Agency) by the business rates multiplier (set by central government)."

https://www.gov.uk/introduction-to-business-rates/how-your-rates-are-calculated

Business rates are set by the government, not the council.

"Business rates are worked out by multiplying the ‘rateable value’ of your property (set by the Valuation Office Agency) by the business rates multiplier (set by central government)."

https://www.gov.uk/introduction-to-business-rates/how-your-rates-are-calculated

Jesus Lord Almighty !! Who the #### rattled your'e cage ? :loopy::D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used Cubana a lot when I was in Sheffield. I hope it doesn't get spoiled by modern surroundings. Last time I was up round Leopold Square the outdoor music had to finish at 9pm just as the place started to buzz.

Archived