Tandy leaders club?

It's this I think:

General Manager

Radio Shack, Tandy Corp.

January 1981 – October 1988 (7 years 10 months) Lower Hudson Valley Region

Promoted from salesman to manager of largest volume store within three years. Re-engineered many store operations. Responsible for producing monthly budgets and forecasts. Won "Leaders Club" award, Radio Shack's highest national award for increasing revenue and profit. Conducted and supervised numerous inventories and consistently achieved exceptional results. Managed and trained a retail staff of as many as 15 employees. Successfully trained nine manager trainees. Designed, coordinated, and implemented numerous training workshops. Tactfully mediated customer/ business relations.

It appears Carphone Warehouse bought out Tandy uk stores in 1999, so perhaps you could inquire there for further info.

You have to use (join) a photo hosting site like photobucket then paste the link of the photo into your SF post.

• 6 years later...
3 hours ago, Connie Musillam said:

I would like to buy a RadioShack leadership ring if anyone has one for sale

eBay is your friend :D 

Just be careful, don't buy from anyone who doesn't have perfect 100% positive feedback, or if their feedback is in the high 90s, check their negatives.

Trust me I've been buying and selling on there for about 23 years.