No crosshair on my scope??

I'd question what he/she is shooting....and why?

If its "game" animals and/or birds then long may his shooting problems continue.

I was shooting today and my crosshair disappeared so I managed to het the foil thing out but it's bent and torn anyone know where I could get a new crosshair I've looked on eBay, Amazon and Sheffield rifles and no luck :(

If your reticule has "fallen" out, unless your scope is a Zeiss or some other equally expensive bit of kit, chuck it away and buy another.

Angel1

---------- Post added 27-07-2014 at 16:30 ----------

Maybe he is shooting Rattus Rattus or Rattus Norvegicus and doing us all a big favour.

Angel1

I was shooting today and my crosshair disappeared so I managed to het the foil thing out but it's bent and torn anyone know where I could get a new crosshair I've looked on eBay, Amazon and Sheffield rifles and no luck :(

If you can still see the points where the reticle was glued to the ring then you can use human hair, ideally you want a childs hair as they are very fine, just glue one end to where it should be then put a blob of super glue where the it goes to next and put it under tension until the glue sets, easy.

---------- Post added 27-07-2014 at 17:21 ----------

Go away :rolleyes:

Try speaking to the guys at SCS diving and air rifle sales at Halfway ;) they stock a huge range of tele and red dot sights and Im sure that they will help you out. Have you tried contacting the manufacturer to find a local or internet stockist of the cross hairs ?

Archived