Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

For hamas their sacrifice of gaza citizens has begun to pay off. Anti-semitism is on the rise elsewhere in the world jews and syngogues are being attacked as far away as germany (nothing new there) as thousands of gullible people blame israel for the casualties caused by the situation hamas contrived and continues to do.

As expected hamas broke the latest ceasefire they could not wait 3 hours for it to end they just had to break it. Such was their impatience to add to the number of gaza citizens that have become casualties.

Obviously in the opinion of hamas not enough people from gaza have become propaganda useful statistics yet.

Perhaps it is time for israel to deploy mossad and rid gaza and the world of hamas altogether as it has become clear now that the only solution to the gaza conflict hamas will recognise is a violent one.

They didn't break the ceasefire they just didn't agree to extend it so get your facts right or are you deliberately misleading us?= http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/08/08/israel-hamas-resume-fire-after-three-day-truce-fate-of-cairo-talks-on-gaza-border-deal-uncertain/?__federated=1

They didn't break the ceasefire they just didn't agree to extend it so get your facts right or are you deliberately misleading us?= http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/08/08/israel-hamas-resume-fire-after-three-day-truce-fate-of-cairo-talks-on-gaza-border-deal-uncertain/?__federated=1

According to BBC news at 4:00am ish this morning and confirmed at the time on other channels (because I consider the the BBC to be biased at times) hamas broke the ceasefire 3 hours before it was due to end.

So who is trying to mislead who?

More Taqiyya mafya...really.

It was not even a good try at defending the actions of your hamas.

Why give us link to israel responding to the attacks that was both inevitable and the desired effect of the attacks?

Sooo transparent. Have you not generated enough anti-semitism today?

Well I guess;

some people have it

some people want it

and

some people are just full of it

I take it you don't have a counterargument.

:hihi:In light of what you said I thought the response was perfect considering the sheer insanity of your post.

What I find repetitive is you think you said something intelligently profound which required a similarly insane response.

The same insanity posts shines through regardless of the username you think in vogue.

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 20:21 ----------

Bout time the RAF and Frence Airforce dropped a few and then arrest any protestors for treason.

Seems some Israelis are contemplating that. Those that question their own countries actions are being hounded, losing jobs, having their businesses closed. Freedom of speech is on the line. Even in other countries

But Hamas are the elected government of Gaza. When the population elect a government whose number one policy is the destruction of a neighbouring country they become representitive of the native population. Or do you think Hamas's rocket attacks on Israel came as a shochk to those who elected them?

Forgive me, it appears the art of selective reading has acquired a couple of stellar graduates...my post was with reference to Muslims in western countries.

Forgive me, it appears the art of selective reading has acquired a couple of stellar graduates...my post was with reference to Muslims in western countries.

Why are there any?

Be a good move to reduce the Islamist types from out society pronto.

According to BBC news at 4:00am ish this morning and confirmed at the time on other channels (because I consider the the BBC to be biased at times) hamas broke the ceasefire 3 hours before it was due to end.

So who is trying to mislead who?

More Taqiyya mafya...really.

It was not even a good try at defending the actions of your hamas.

Why give us link to israel responding to the attacks that was both inevitable and the desired effect of the attacks?

Sooo transparent. Have you not generated enough anti-semitism today?

Well I guess;

some people have it

some people want it

and

some people are just full of it

Look up the meaning of anti semitism and no I don't support Hamas.

You are full of it in a big way.

Why are there any?

Be a good move to reduce the Islamist types from out society pronto.

About a million here so far, and given the tone of your comment I'd rather have them as a neighbour than you're malodorous self :)

Archived