Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

:hihi:In light of what you said I thought the response was perfect considering the sheer insanity of your post.

What I find repetitive is you think you said something intelligently profound which required a similarly insane response.

The same insanity posts shines through regardless of the username you think in vogue.

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 20:21 ----------

Seems some Israelis are contemplating that. Those that question their own countries actions are being hounded, losing jobs, having their businesses closed. Freedom of speech is on the line. Even in other countries

A typical response from someone that can't counter the argument.

If I've blamed the Israelis for over-reacting to ineffective threat displays form Hamas, I must blame Hamas for continued stupid provocation.

If madness is continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result, we're seeing a lot of it in this conflict.

It's up to those not directly involved in the conflict to use whatever influence they can to draw the leadership on both sides back from this madness.

The rockets may be far from us, but the consequences will be more widespread and that could involve us. Anti-Semitism and anti-Islamic sentiment will not be contained to the battleground.

They didn't break the ceasefire they just didn't agree to extend it so get your facts right or are you deliberately misleading us?= http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/08/08/israel-hamas-resume-fire-after-three-day-truce-fate-of-cairo-talks-on-gaza-border-deal-uncertain/?__federated=1

It was stated on the beeb that the cowards of hamas starting lobbing thier rockets BEFORE the ceasefire ended, but still dont let the facts get in the way of your rant :)

"Militants began firing missiles from Gaza shortly before the ceasefire ended at 08:00 local time (05:00 GMT)."

Archived