Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

I thought you were the forum antagonist?

Is that because I disagree with you and have an opposing opinion to you?

Stan Tamudo hasn't posted anything on topic, he isn't interested in the subject but does appear very interested in me for some weird reason. :suspect:

And yet here you are still posting rubbish, do you actually ever contribute to a topic or are you just the forum antagonist?

I can't see the point in contributing to a topic you're involved in because you generally pop up under two or more pseudonyms in order to reinforce your views.

I don't really support Hamas just so that you know.......

Well the way you've been ranting and raving I thought you were the leader of Hamas...death to the infidels and all that, either convert or die..

Better still when you decide to get on a plane to fly out and help your brothers in their fight against bombing innocent people just because they follow a different religion please let us all know on the forum. I would be happy to wish you bon voyage at the airport and I'm sure a few others would too.

Once again for the 4th time Hamas have broken the truce, what a surprise!

Do any of your customers know of your support for child killers?

or yours or that matter!

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 21:26 ----------

He would have used these bombs to take out the German V-2's.

Actually he'd probably have been hung as a traitor as a lesson to others

Mounting evidence of deliberate attacks on #Gaza health workers by Israeli army

https://twitter.com/jncatron/status/497834791065374720/photo/1

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/mounting-evidence-deliberate-attacks-gaza-health-workers-israeli-army-2014-08-07

An immediate investigation is needed into mounting evidence that the Israel Defense Forces launched apparently deliberate attacks against hospitals and health professionals in Gaza, which have left six medics dead, said Amnesty International as it released disturbing testimonies from doctors, nurses, and ambulance personnel working in the area.

“The harrowing descriptions by ambulance drivers and other medics of the utterly impossible situation in which they have to work, with bombs and bullets killing or injuring their colleagues as they try to save lives, paint a grim reality of life in Gaza,” said Philip Luther, Middle East and North Africa Director at Amnesty International.

“Even more alarming is the mounting evidence that the Israeli army has targeted health facilities or professionals. Such attacks are absolutely prohibited by international law and would amount to war crimes. They only add to the already compelling argument that the situation should be referred to the International Criminal Court.”

Hospitals, doctors and ambulance staff, including those trying to evacuate people injured in Israeli attacks, have come under increased fire since 17 July.

Some medical teams have even been prevented from reaching critical areas altogether, leaving hundreds of injured civilians without access to life-saving help and entire families without assistance in removing the bodies of their loved ones.

Peacefully dismantle the State of Israel, the Torah forbids a Jewish state. The Jewish state is a creation of Zionism which flies in the face of Jewish religious teachings..says a religious Jewish academic.

http://mepeace.org/video/dismantle-the-state-of-israel?xg_source=activity

Or listen to the rantings of firemanbob and co

The Koran also forbids murdering other peoples because of their beliefs, it informs them to be respected not killed yet here we are....Go sit in the naughty corner with your mate Mafya or better still join Mafya on the trip to Gaza

Archived