Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

Peacefully dismantle the State of Israel, the Torah forbids a Jewish state. The Jewish state is a creation of Zionism which flies in the face of Jewish religious teachings..says a religious Jewish academic.

http://mepeace.org/video/dismantle-the-state-of-israel?xg_source=activity

Or listen to the rantings of firemanbob and co

Better still lets ban Islam - problem solved :D

Do you actually know and can prove this for a fact? I'm sure the mods would know if this was the case, as I understand people have been banned before for having more than one id.

If you don't know and can't prove it for a fact, shut up about it, because it's getting really boring. Anyone who doesn't agree with the forum dinosaurs had got to be posting under a false id. I think I could say the same about a lot of you on here, because several of you all pile in to support one another, or derail the topic. Probably you're suffering from multiple personality disorder yourself.

And mafya, much as you'd like to think it wasn't so, the terrorist government of Gaza not only refused to extend the ceasefire, they actually broke it by resuming the rocket bombardment by about 3 hours early. No doubt hoping to kill as many people as they could by taking them by surprise.

There's no doubt now who's to blame for the carnage wreaked on them. Gaza is. They're just acting crazy.

Let's have a look at some stats. firemanbob joined the forum on the 11th of September last year and up until the 10th of July this year he'd made eighteen posts, You can do the maths. He was previously known on here as ivanava and he made his last post under that name on the 8th of July. Since then old firemanbob has made three hundred and thirty odd posts in twenty nine days. That's some coincidence don't you think?

Let's have a look at some stats. firemanbob joined the forum on the 11th of September last year and up until the 10th of July he'd made eighteen posts, You can do the maths. He was previously known on here as ivanava and he made his last post under that name on the 8th of July. Since then old firemanbob has made three hundred and thirty odd posts in twenty nine days. That's some coincidence don't you think?

Get a life Stan, try train spotting..

The Torah and the word of a man has nothing to do with it,

Oh bless, says our very own academic on all things Qur'an. Talk about something suiting you when your knickers get all itchy.

the Jewish people of israel want their own state, a state in which they are not a persecuted minority, why shouldn't they have it?

They do have it you numskul, that's the issue..they want and are taking more. How many more times do you want to go around in circles?

Why shouldn't I kick you out of your home..and nick your 60" plasma?

Because it's against the Jewish faith

Let's have a look at some stats. firemanbob joined the forum on the 11th of September last year and up until the 10th of July this year he'd made eighteen posts, You can do the maths. He was previously known on here as ivanava and he made his last post under that name on the 8th of July. Since then old firemanbob has made three hundred and thirty odd posts in twenty nine days. That's some coincidence don't you think?
You say he was 'ivanava' but how do you know that? You're just assuming imo, and you know what they say about that :D

I presume that only the Admin of the site can change someone's sign in ID and have the knowledge of who's who. And they've always said they know when people are posting from the same addy. So I'm just going to ignore your rantings, my take on it is, that some people on here are prepared to say anything to discredit people they don't agree with.

Maybe there wasn't anything posted that fired him up until this topic came up? I don't pretend to know and care even less that other people are obsessed by it.

They do have it you numskul, that's the issue..they want and are taking more. How many more times do you want to go around in circles?

Why shouldn't I kick you out of your home..and nick your 60" plasma?

Because it's against the Jewish faith

I know they have it, I just don't understand why you don't think they should have it, other than your hatred of Jews.

Archived