Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

Do you actually know and can prove this for a fact? I'm sure the mods would know if this was the case, as I understand people have been banned before for having more than one id.

If you don't know and can't prove it for a fact, shut up about it, because it's getting really boring. Anyone who doesn't agree with the forum dinosaurs had got to be posting under a false id. I think I could say the same about a lot of you on here, because several of you all pile in to support one another, or derail the topic. Probably you're suffering from multiple personality disorder yourself.

And mafya, much as you'd like to think it wasn't so, the terrorist government of Gaza not only refused to extend the ceasefire, they actually broke it by resuming the rocket bombardment by about 3 hours early. No doubt hoping to kill as many people as they could by taking them by surprise.

There's no doubt now who's to blame for the carnage wreaked on them. Gaza is. They're just acting crazy.

My bold=

Do you have a link stating Hamas broke the truce because I read they didn't agree to an extension to it?

Hamas fired rockets just after the 72hr truce ended= http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183850

How can a people under occupation who are legally entitled to resist be to blame for resisting?

You say he was 'ivanava' but how do you know that? You're just assuming imo, and you know what they say about that :D

I presume that only the Admin of the site can change someone's sign in ID and have the knowledge of who's who. And they've always said they know when people are posting from the same addy. So I'm just going to ignore your rantings, my take on it is, that some people on here are prepared to say anything to discredit people they don't agree with.

Maybe there wasn't anything posted that fired him up until this topic came up? I don't pretend to know and care even less that other people are obsessed by it.

I guess some are also prepared to ignore the facts if it discredits someone who shares their views?

Well the way you've been ranting and raving I thought you were the leader of Hamas...death to the infidels and all that, either convert or die..

Better still when you decide to get on a plane to fly out and help your brothers in their fight against bombing innocent people just because they follow a different religion please let us all know on the forum. I would be happy to wish you bon voyage at the airport and I'm sure a few others would too.

Once again for the 4th time Hamas have broken the truce, what a surprise!

Hamas didn't break the truce they refused to extend it and no I'm not going to Gaza.

My ranting and raving was at Israels massacre of innocent civilians, how that leads you to think I'm leader of Hamas puzzles me.

Archived