Children of Gaza-John Snow's message

I and I'm sure quite a few others would disagree with that judging by your comments on this thread being very anti Jewish.

If you go suddenly off line then we may assume that either:

a) you have decided to fly off to Gaza to support your brothers in arms or

b) that the Mossad have caught up with you and you now enjoying the comforts of your jail cell in Israel for the next 40 years

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 21:50 ----------

The jews were there long before the Muslims...Islam wasn't even "invented" plus islam is derived from Judism like many other religions.

Check your history fella:D

My bold=

You seriously need help if you think that, Mossad have no reason to target me and pointing out Israels massacres is how I see myself helping the gazan people.

Just because I criticise israel doesn't make me a Jew hater and neither does being a Muslim mean I must hate Jews.

I and I'm sure quite a few others would disagree with that judging by your comments on this thread being very anti Jewish.

If you go suddenly off line then we may assume that either:

a) you have decided to fly off to Gaza to support your brothers in arms or

b) that the Mossad have caught up with you and you now enjoying the comforts of your jail cell in Israel for the next 40 years[color="Silver"

You're a right charmer aren't you?

My bold=

You seriously need help if you think that, Mossad have no reason to target me and pointing out Israels massacres is how I see myself helping the gazan people.

Just because I criticise israel doesn't make me a Jew hater and neither does being a Muslim mean I must hate Jews.

But it doesn't help the Gazan people, it perpetuates their suffering, Hamas gain strength from knowing that you and millions of other people oppose any action Israel takes against them. Hamas knows that the Gaza people have to suffer in order to get your sympathy, and any financial aid, which is siphoned off by Hamas and used to fund their terrorist activities on israel.

Hamas didn't break the truce they refused to extend it and no I'm not going to Gaza.

My ranting and raving was at Israels massacre of innocent civilians, how that leads you to think I'm leader of Hamas puzzles me.

Keep repeating it. Its still a lie. Your credibility is shot that little bit more every time you post your untruths.

But it doesn't help the Gazan people, it perpetuates their suffering, Hamas gain strength from knowing that you and millions of other people oppose any action Israel takes against them. Hamas knows that the Gaza people have to suffer in order to get your sympathy, and any financial aid, which is siphoned off by Hamas and used to fund their terrorist activities on israel.

I don't oppose action Israel takes against Hamas, but why do they have to bomb UN hospitals and schools, and innocent children playing on the beach?

See, I am a fan of the state of Israel, but I can still step back and criticize them when they do wrong. Targeting missiles in Gaza is not wrong, however their completely over the top reaction, the bombing of hospitals, schools and civilians is wrong. Proportionality is what is required.

If my next door neighbour urinated on my rose bush I wouldn't kill him, his family, their friends and all their neighbours in response....thats what Israel is doing.

[quote=taxman;10620920

If my next door neighbour urinated on my rose bush I wouldn't kill him, his family, their friends and all their neighbours in response....thats what Israel is doing.

I wouldnt go that far but id not say oh please stop it.

Its all about your attitude to aggressors.

I wouldnt go that far but id not say oh please stop it.

Its all about your attitude to aggressors.

We don't believe you!

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=10620429#post10620429

---------- Post added 08-08-2014 at 23:02 ----------

At least im not peddling racist anti Semitic lies though :)

Who's peddling racist anti Semitic lies?

Archived